Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)

Post New Thread Reply   

FirePain
Old 02-18-2008 , 13:17   A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #1

Well, me and some friends are running a server, and one of my friends can't bunnyhop. It's a Hide N' Seek server, so we have this plugin to ban players using bhop scripts. Now, one of my friends can't BHOP, and he's mostly testing our jumps, so we would like to make the plugin only detect nonadmin-scripting. Help please!
Here is a link to a RaR containing the .SMA file.
http://kzmonkeys.net/fatalis/counter...ptdetector.rar
dudeno
Old 02-18-2008 , 13:25   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #2

Just a idea.. I know there are some plugins that let you bunny hop why not try one of those i used to run a HnS (hide and seek..) and we had a plugin called say functions and we could use bhop and we had some script detectors and it never detected ours
FirePain
Old 02-18-2008 , 13:28   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #3

Those plugins removes that thing which makes your move slow when you land - and we need that, else we can't test if normal people can make it without that. ;)
dudeno
Old 02-18-2008 , 14:32   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #4

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthr...ny+hop&page=17

I think that plugin might help cause its admin only and it says it removes the slow down
FirePain
Old 02-18-2008 , 15:01   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #5

..What?!
I need that slow down thingy to make it like it would be being a normal person with no bhop like that. So i need the slow down.
ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2008 , 16:05   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #6

Either you disable the whole plugin, either "your friend" don't use a bhop script, that's fair.

- my plugins -
FirePain
Old 02-18-2008 , 16:32   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #7

*sigh* I promise, i'm not lieing, i can BHOP fine.
The problem is that we don't like to disable it, we've already catched over 15 scripters, and we got it just this morning.
Exolent[jNr]
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2008 , 16:32   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #8

if you can bhop fine then why need to use a script?
I love you exolent!
ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 02-18-2008 , 16:34   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #9

You don't understand.

What is fair is :

Allow every one to have a bhop script, or allow nobody.

- my plugins -
FirePain
Old 02-18-2008 , 16:35   Re: A small 5 minute job... (Make admin immune to being banned by this plugin)
Reply With Quote #10

This is for god sake testing.
We gotta see if something's impossible to do.