Raised This Month: $2 Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D/2]Incapped Weapons


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
xZk
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: cl
Old 03-06-2020 , 18:48   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #31

update
Code:
2020-03-06 (v1.4)
*Improved method to set weapons to incapacitated mode when you have a melee weapon
*Improved the method to force switch weapon when incapacitated
*Fixed the restoration of info weapons when changing maps
*Fixed crash when using the "map" command on Windows
thanks xsirlalo for help me to test
xZk is offline
Astrostar
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 03-30-2020 , 08:28   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #32

Hey, I have downloaded your latest version of Incapped Weapons and it seems I can't switch to any other weapon except pistol and magnum, I tried messing about with the l4d_info_editor_weapons.cfg and i tried removing every single plugin except l4d_info_editor and Incapped Weapons to get the incapped weapons working but no matter what, its not letting me switch to any other weapon. Any ideas whats going on or if you mean by "-not compatible with listen servers" does that mean I can't use it in single player? I did install the latest version of those two plugins together aswell as dhooks.

Last edited by Astrostar; 03-30-2020 at 08:56.
Astrostar is offline
xZk
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: cl
Old 04-01-2020 , 22:24   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrostar View Post
Hey, I have downloaded your latest version of Incapped Weapons and it seems I can't switch to any other weapon except pistol and magnum, I tried messing about with the l4d_info_editor_weapons.cfg and i tried removing every single plugin except l4d_info_editor and Incapped Weapons to get the incapped weapons working but no matter what, its not letting me switch to any other weapon. Any ideas whats going on or if you mean by "-not compatible with listen servers" does that mean I can't use it in single player? I did install the latest version of those two plugins together aswell as dhooks.
Try updating the latest version of info editor should now work

Last edited by xZk; 04-01-2020 at 22:24.
xZk is offline
xZk
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: cl
Old 04-01-2020 , 22:27   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #34

Update:
Code:
2020-04-01 (v1.5)
*Added new option in cvars: "incapped_weapons_slotX"
*Fixed bugs not allow incapped weapons
*Fixed bugs on map transition
thanks to Fonblader for allowing me to find various bugs
xZk is offline
Astrostar
New Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Old 04-02-2020 , 03:58   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #35

Yes! Its working now! thanks a lot @xZk ^^
Astrostar is offline
sxslmk
Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: CN
Old 04-05-2020 , 14:38   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZk View Post
Try updating the latest version of info editor should now work
My windows server works fine but linux not work same as Astrostar, can't switch to any other weapon. And when incapped with melee weapon its animation looks broken. Both servers are same plugins and up-to-date.
sxslmk is offline
xZk
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: cl
Old 04-05-2020 , 22:04   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #37

this plugin is unsupported, please use this version for a better experience
[L4D & L4D2] Incapped Weapons Patch
xZk is offline
sxslmk
Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: CN
Old 04-05-2020 , 22:59   Re: [L4D/2]Incapped Weapons
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZk View Post
this plugin is unsupported, please use this version for a better experience
[L4D & L4D2] Incapped Weapons Patch
It works! Thanks!
sxslmk is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:19.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode