Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Admin Push out of the way! v 1.2

Post New Thread Reply   

ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-21-2005 , 00:46  
Reply With Quote #21

sorry lol but no doesnt work at all i hit e and they dont move at all they just stand there
Old 08-21-2005 , 01:17  
Reply With Quote #22

Now are you just pushing and releasing the button quickly. Try Pushing the button down and bumping into them see if they move while you have the button pressed.

I'll attach other one to this that doesn't use prethink to see if that works better.

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-21-2005 , 01:27  
Reply With Quote #23

yea holding it down does work but can you make it where when i tap e it pushes them and with a little bit more power
Old 08-21-2005 , 02:27  
Reply With Quote #24

Okay I updated the plugin on the first page, redownload it. I also changed how it checks the key press. Should work whether you tap the key and touch the player or you hold the key and touch the player. Also in this version is a fix for a bug I discovered while testing. To set the level of push change the cvar amx_adminpushlevel from 10 to whatever you want. The higher the number the more force that is used. For instance at 100, I was launching bots across the screen. So that's very powerful it could also be used to kill someone if they were in a corner when you touched them. If you want it to be weaker than the default of 10 lower the number. Just remember if you go too low the push will not be signifigant enough and the user will simply force his way back. So I like it between 5 and 10 but you can experiment with it. When I decided on the default of 10 it was merely because it made a statement when it was used. It didn't make them fly off the map but they knew to get out of my way.

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-21-2005 , 13:30  
Reply With Quote #25

ok one more thing i would like i dont want to be running to have to push them i just want to stand next to them hit e and push them i would like it even more then and btw putting the power on 800 is just fun lol
Old 08-21-2005 , 14:01  
Reply With Quote #26

Very cool I like the push key idea better it works out much nicer.
jsauce
Old 08-21-2005 , 20:46  
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve3465
ok one more thing i would like i dont want to be running to have to push them i just want to stand next to them hit e and push them i would like it even more then and btw putting the power on 800 is just fun lol
Now the problem is that its being modified to do something it wasn't designed for. I wanted a simple plugin to allow admins who don't want to be pushed into a wall or stuck in the sewer the ability to move out of there if needed. Not give them the ability to launch players at will. See I think what you want to do is to use this as a fun plugin to just mess with people, and thats fine but I'm not going to continue to code those into it because thats not what its for.

Okay now on to what you said. You don't have to be running to push them, you can be standing still but you must be touching them for it to work. It actually checks to see if a person has touched another person. I'm not going to turn it into some kind of proximity rocket.

The Saucy Blog
ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-21-2005 , 21:31  
Reply With Quote #28

oh i no but im pretty sure i tried it while touching them and i wasnt moving and the person didnt move and no i dont want this just for fun if you were talknig to me and make it do it for other teams too, because on militia if you see an enemy on the roof i want to push them off lol
Old 08-21-2005 , 23:29  
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve3465
oh i no but im pretty sure i tried it while touching them and i wasnt moving and the person didnt move and no i dont want this just for fun if you were talknig to me and make it do it for other teams too, because on militia if you see an enemy on the roof i want to push them off lol
see thats for fun and not what it was designed for. You are free to modify it anyway you want to get it to do that or if anyone else wants to modify it to do that that's fine as well.

The Saucy Blog
ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-22-2005 , 00:00  
Reply With Quote #30

i = nub scripter lol i tried making plugins and shit and it always comes out bad but thanks anyway