Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Admin Push out of the way! v 1.2

Post New Thread Reply   

jsauce
Old 08-14-2005 , 10:46  
Reply With Quote #11

I updated it. v3x I added the immunity check. I also added a few other features. I'm glad someone finds it useful.

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
jsauce
Old 08-15-2005 , 10:04  
Reply With Quote #12

I wonder why it wasn't approved?

The Saucy Blog
Send a message via ICQ to jsauce Send a message via AIM to jsauce Send a message via MSN to jsauce
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 08-20-2005 , 01:22  
Reply With Quote #13

There is no way u can make is so you do not kill people under you when they jump up and hit you, because you smack em back down and they die.
Old 08-20-2005 , 01:45  
Reply With Quote #14

Try reducing the pushlevel.

the cvar amx_adminpushlevel is set to 10, try a smaller number. Don't go so low though that it has no effect at all. Try something around 5 or 6 see if that doesn't help. Unfortunately its part of the plugin, it has to be able to push someone away if they touch you or else it doesn't work the way its suppose to. So the only thing you can do is reduce the pushing power.

The Saucy Blog
ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-20-2005 , 02:18  
Reply With Quote #15

you should make it where admins can push at will like when admins hit the use key it would push the person they are looking at i would like this 10 times more use key = awesome
Old 08-20-2005 , 15:14  
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve3465
you should make it where admins can push at will like when admins hit the use key it would push the person they are looking at i would like this 10 times more use key = awesome
Okay this is untested, but try the version I attached. It is set by default to try and only push when the use key is pressed and not in attack. You might want to change that by commenting out the line for working only on nonattack. That way it will only work when the use key is pressed and you are touching a player, whether you're attacking or not. Let me know if it works.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_adminpush.sma - 1073 views - 5.2 KB)

The Saucy Blog
ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-20-2005 , 17:11  
Reply With Quote #17

wait i dont get it admins hit the use key and it pushes other players that there looking at and touching thats all right?
Old 08-20-2005 , 17:30  
Reply With Quote #18

Can someone confirm wether or not the use key update works?
ScubaSteve3465
Old 08-20-2005 , 23:24  
Reply With Quote #19

il try it now hold up
Old 08-21-2005 , 00:15  
Reply With Quote #20

lol, post when u know, not when ur in the middle, its not AIM