Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Custom FF2 Modification Request [PAID]

Post New Thread Reply   

Vinilla
Old 07-18-2018 , 01:31   Custom FF2 Modification Request [PAID]
Reply With Quote #1

Since I'm a full-time student in college, I don't really have the time to study and learn Pawn, Sourcemod, and all the APIs/SDKs related to coding in Source. Hence my proposal to find someone interested and experienced in taking up this offer. Final price can be discussed once the whole plugin is plotted out, and it would be easier to communicate over Discord. If you're interested, add my Discord ID, Vinilla#1337 and send me a message anytime, or send me a private message on this forum and we can go from there.

Plugin Request Details:

- A modification of FF2 for TF2, but in the 12v12 format, so each team gets a Hale/Hero/Boss.

- Hales can be selected from the sourcemod menu and save their selection even if they disconnect from the server (probably to a backend file or sql database).

- Hales have health (which slowly regenerates over time, but faster when out of combat) and have a on screen health bar for every other player on the team of that specific hale (red team sees their hale's hp and not blu team's, and vice versa).

- Hales have specials, rages, and ultimates, that can be used and charged in certain ways. Specials are set abilities that can be constantly used but have cooldowns. Rages are abilities that get charged by taking damage. Ultimates are the abilities that hales can use which charges up slowly over time.

- Hales scale their health relative to how many people are in the server/on each team. (aka if its 4v4 they have like 600 HP, if its a full 12v12, they have a max of say 4000 HP)

- Ability to apply certain Hales in the selection menu to people who donate (so implementing a donation system as well).

Of course more details can be supplied upon being asked. Given that so many plugins already exist, such as TF2Items and other Store plugins, if they can be implemented/cross-compatible with this concept, and if it'll make it easier, then by all means we can go with that route as well. I can discuss more of the overall project I've envisioned for my server over Discord. Pricing can be negotiated, but I'll be offering a minimum of $150. Don't want the plugin to be too complex either, as simple as it can be made, the better, since I'll be the only one managing it/adding Hales and whatnot.

Last edited by Vinilla; 07-30-2018 at 02:18.