Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"

Post New Thread Reply   

Calibras
BANNED
Old 04-29-2013 , 11:06   Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, after log time, i noticed that my server fails again.
Players in server told me that server crashes when server carry up to 6 players. 9 players guaratee crash.
I tried to remove plugins, mods tec, but nothing. Server built: Exe build: 110:00 Aug 28 2012 (5787)
I use newest mod of metamod and amxmodx, also updated modules to newest ones. Server is powerful enought to run up to 3 full servers.
How server crashes?
When server has up to 6-9 players, somehow cpu starts rise up to 80%-90%-99% and crashes.
Server dumps error report: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Help me out. I use only approved plugins. HEEELLLPPP!
Server ip for the check: zombis.sytes.net:27015
Send a message via Skype™ to Calibras
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 04-29-2013 , 11:08   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #2

Server is out of date, try updating it

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Calibras
BANNED
Old 04-29-2013 , 11:20   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
Server is out of date, try updating it
After update, server is empty, no way to test, anyway tell me how other servers runs without crashes? OMG soo stupid.

Last edited by Calibras; 04-29-2013 at 11:20.
Calibras
BANNED
Old 04-29-2013 , 11:26   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #4

Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk
I realise, that server exeeds server limits, and main server stops the hlds, becouse he reaches the limit. But how.
YamiKaitou
Old 04-29-2013 , 11:35   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #5

Have you updated your server yet?

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
Calibras
BANNED
Old 04-29-2013 , 11:39   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamikaitou View Post
have you updated your server yet?
read posts again.
YamiKaitou
Old 04-29-2013 , 11:48   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #7

Are you still getting that error on the latest Steam Only version of the server?

Calibras
BANNED
Old 04-29-2013 , 12:01   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamikaitou View Post
are you still getting that error on the latest steam only version of the server?
i told you, server crashes when players online, mostly 6-9 players, after update, no one can/want join.
Think how other servers runs same mods in the build.
How the zombie plague 4.3fix 5a can fail, if its stable? or i have big bug and needs update for 4.3?
Server was crashing in perverous stable build, amxmodx and metamod.
I need the answer not the question. Thanks.

Last edited by Calibras; 04-29-2013 at 12:06.
YamiKaitou
Old 04-29-2013 , 12:03   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #9

Okay, the solution is to update your server and tell your clients to update their game

Calibras
BANNED
Old 04-29-2013 , 12:08   Re: Server crash: "Cache_tryalloc: 1760640 is greater then free hunk"
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
Okay, the solution is to update your server and tell your clients to update their game
you got lazy eyes or something? READ POSTS AGAIN. OMG. THE PROBLEM EXISTED IN PAST, i was willing that new update will fix that, but not, thats why i decided to ask here.