Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

anupm
Old 09-06-2010 , 02:37   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

@Author/Authors

Please don't forget to split the plugin . Put on the necessary things in one part and all the fun stuff in another . I personaly don't use the fun staffs like bad aim and all others (if possible ) .So I don't want to put load on my server .
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 09-06-2010 , 03:30   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

You will be able to choose precisely which commands you want for your server.
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 09-06-2010 , 12:59   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

And also, im assuming you are running this on a home computer that is at least 8-10 years old. Because the load is not a factor unless your running more than 20 3rd party plugins that are not updated or buggy. Otherwise your perfectly fine with now worries. So you can add an afk manager in the mean time.
Old 09-06-2010 , 17:47   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

Features that id like to see in 5.0 =] :

1. Custom loading sounds with mp3+wav support, also if possible after the user connects to the server and goes into spec mode, try blocking cs sounds and play Music only.

2. Punishment plugin, like the old one. eg: if a player tk's, his punishment is decided by the player he killed.

these are all i could think of for now =]

Last edited by vaan123; 09-06-2010 at 18:18. Reason: typo
Send a message via MSN to vaan123 Send a message via Yahoo to vaan123 Send a message via Skype™ to vaan123
DarkGod
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 09-06-2010 , 19:55   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
And also, im assuming you are running this on a home computer that is at least 8-10 years old. Because the load is not a factor unless your running more than 20 3rd party plugins that are not updated or buggy. Otherwise your perfectly fine with now worries. So you can add an afk manager in the mean time.
The problem anupm is having is that his host only allows him to put a certain number of plugins, and then he have to pay for any extra. At least that's what I've gathered from his posts.

@vaan123:
The first one isn't going to happen. This is an admin tool and not a connecting sound player. They were only added in because there's no need for client download or anything.
The second one isn't bound to happen either. Use ATAC if you really need that.

Note that all suggestions will still be checked out, and what I said here is not final.
Old 09-10-2010 , 13:01   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
1) I am not running the server from my home .... I have rented the server from a hosting company ....

2) As somebody has already pointed out -- I have to pay some bucks for each plugin monthly . So I don't want any extra plugin .
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 09-10-2010 , 13:56   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by anupm View Post
2) As somebody has already pointed out -- I have to pay some bucks for each plugin monthly . So I don't want any extra plugin .
Who said that? If that is what your Host says, then get a new host.

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
anupm
Old 09-12-2010 , 01:28   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiKaitou View Post
Who said that? If that is what your Host says, then get a new host.
1)I think DarkGod pointed it out .
2)Running a HLDS server is not so simple in India . And as AMX SUPER comes by default with the servers and if I get all the feature in that only then why should I pay for other plugins ?
anupm
Old 09-13-2010 , 07:44   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

As i already said
1) Add say /rr to restart the round
2)Kick spectator if they are spectating long

Just one to add one thing , when you are checking some player and putting them into spectator , before that warn the player .

In our sever what happens is sometimes somebody is guarding the dropped bomb and he is the last one . Now as he is not moving ,after some time without any warning AMX_SUPER is putting him to Spectator .

SO it will be better if it is warning the player for last 5 secs before putting him into spec or kicking from spec .

Thanks and regards,
Anupam
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 10-31-2010 , 06:26   Re: SUGGESTIONS: AMX Super 5.0 Features

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=50000
Closed Thread