Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CSGO plugin request for custom damage/death sounds (ambient)

Post New Thread Reply   

GurusGeo
Old 10-06-2019 , 06:51   CSGO plugin request for custom damage/death sounds (ambient)
Reply With Quote #1

I acknowledge the store plugin that include the custom death sounds, but my needs don't require such a complex field, if you would.

The requested plugin merely plays (a random) ambient sound effect(s) for whenever a specific player is both damaged and killed: meaning only one or two users are assigned these custom sound effects, and no one else.
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 10-08-2019 , 20:48   Re: CSGO plugin request for custom damage/death sounds (ambient)
Reply With Quote #2

I have a plugin that does this and other effects (each of which can be turned off):

Spoiler

Setups currently are only triggered by deaths, but I could add damage as a separate trigger for each setup - playing sounds on every player damage event would have more of an impact on CPU though. Additionally, I would need to add an edit to allow specifying specific steam IDs, per your post, but that isnt too bad.

Clarifying Note: When you say it plays a sound, I assume you dont mean it removes the normal server sounds for bullet impacts, etc. It plays a sound in addition to those.

Additionally, I have a plugin on alliedmods that only does the sounds, but again is limited to deaths, plays only to the victim and killer, and is limited to one sound path for the killer and one for the victim. It was an expansion of the concept from the "got ya b****" type plugin. Since it is related, I figured I'd mention it as a free alternative or option for others reading this thread in the future.

PM me if you are interested in having me make the above edits, etc.

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 10-08-2019 at 20:48.