[TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MisterTickles
Old 07-04-2012 , 16:47   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Yeah sorry, meant dead ringer.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-04-2012 , 17:34   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

OK, here's a version with the fixed healthbar.

The reason I deleted my last post, I thought I'd updated 1.06c instead of 1.06d, but it turns out the 1.06d version I posted earlier had the version listed as 1.06c in the actual sm plugins list... whoops.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (freak_fortress_2.sp - 123 views - 167.5 KB)
File Type: smx freak_fortress_2.smx (86.8 KB, 185 views)
Old 07-04-2012 , 17:38   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
Also, am I the only one who sees the Administrator's body as transparent with a knife in the middle of it?
Ah, this bug. It was due to an issue on the VMT where I put the wrong shader type.

I did patch this for servers and in turn newer clients, but older ones will still see the transparent body, as I found out the hard way with feedback from other players.

The issue will be patched with a new model file plus new VMT, as a way to force clients to redownload. I'll be releasing that update with patches to several other bosses at the least, which should be shortly.
Until then, the best fix is to download the files from my boss post and extract to your TF2 directory, as well as (for server admins) telling players to do the same.

STG final bosses at work here.
No deathbombing or bullet-cancelling allowed

Last edited by EP_; 07-04-2012 at 17:42.
MisterTickles
Old 07-04-2012 , 17:41   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord
OK, here's a version with the fixed healthbar.

The reason I deleted my last post, I thought I'd updated 1.06c instead of 1.06d, but it turns out the 1.06d version I posted earlier had the version listed as 1.06c in the actual sm plugins list... whoops.
Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.

Last edited by MisterTickles; 07-04-2012 at 17:42.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-04-2012 , 17:42   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTickles View Post
Plugin failed to compile! Please try contacting the author.
The web compiler won't compile it due to dependencies on TF2Items and SDKHooks, hence why I also attached the .smx file (which is the compiled plugin)
Old 07-04-2012 , 18:12   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

thank you power lord your always on top things as always my server run great agains thanks for the updates man.. hard running 15 servers ^^ right i had add neither ff2 server makes 4 we have and had add neither Reg saxton hale mos server do over whelming demand for both mods..

but again thank you power lord... "Your Great" and Happy 4th July to every one.
MisterTickles
Old 07-04-2012 , 18:18   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

For Powerlord's freak fortress 2 boss healthbar, I replaced team_fortress_2.smx from /plugins/ with the one in his post, the healthbar for the boss appeared but it was glitchy as hell, went down in big chunks randomly and eventually the boss was stuck on 1hp and wouldn't die anymore.

Anyone has any idea why?

Edit: Yeah now the health bar shows but the bosses just don't seem to take any damage.

Last edited by MisterTickles; 07-04-2012 at 20:22.
Kyo Tanaka
Old 07-04-2012 , 20:04   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

I've gotten the Failed Civilian Scout problem solved! And EP gave me a copy of Phoenix Wright's MDL file.

The next problem I have now is that the spy is a civilian. What could I do to fix this?
nope.avi
Old 07-04-2012 , 20:49   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamasniu View Post
Mokou & Ghostbuster's files keep downloading. I have used various different versions of the Ghostbusters files posted here (both nope.avi and war100ck) sadly neither resolved the issue. With Mokou I have re-uploaded everything from scratch and the problem persists. Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Thanks! I dont know how to change hitboxes... As for ghostbuster I released him and a fix. The fix has the .vvd .phy and those stuff.
Also I would be releasing a boss.
Whats up? "New Boss!" Really? Who?
...:::octor Who::::...
nope.avi
Old 07-04-2012 , 20:53   Re: [TF2] Freak Fortress 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo Tanaka View Post
I've gotten the Failed Civilian Scout problem solved! And EP gave me a copy of Phoenix Wright's MDL file.

The next problem I have now is that the spy is a civilian. What could I do to fix this?
Post the cfg for me. When you edit a other boss this happens. If you want to be safe you must copy the contents of a cfg and paste it into notepad(++) and save it as .cfg
That solved mine plenty of times.
Also, what is the download limit per boss? Including sounds and models? I feel my new boss has ridiculously too much files (110)! I will take away some. Just wanted to know of any limitations
Closed Thread