Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Problems with setting up HLStats properly

Post New Thread Reply   

damnit
Old 03-01-2017 , 05:29   Problems with setting up HLStats properly
Reply With Quote #1

Hello there,

we have HLStats for our L4D2 Server. Two weeks ago we reset it and deleted all Points and Players so we can start new again.

After the reset some things are not working correctly and our programmer unfortunatly dont know how to fix it. thats why im asking in this Forum for help

The Problems are:

- Awards are not working.
- Friendly Fire Points are only working for some Players. Like, i don`t get any minus Points for friendly fire but some Players do. Pretty unfair. I checked the Settings on the page, but even if i wrote in "-1" for friendly fire ist still not working.
- Also i wanted to reward "Protected Teammate" with 1 Point, but this isnt working either.

I am new to this all, have no experience with HLStats yet and are almost left alone since our programmer does not know what to do

So, if someone of you maybe know what the Problem is and can tell me the solution in easy words so a neb like me can understand it, i would be very thankful!!^^

If you Need more informations, please also let me know.

Many thanks in advance

PS: Our HLStats Version is 1.6.19
micazoid
Veteran Member
Old 03-01-2017 , 07:24   Re: Problems with setting up HLStats properly
Reply With Quote #2

What do you mean with "Awards not working" ?
Daily Awards will work if you make a chronjob for a script. Check documentation it is a step there. You have to run the daylyawardscript once a day (forgot how exactly it is named)

Regarding Freindly Fire;
Did you alter the install to recognize the steamidchanges? If not do that.
Do you use psychonics Plugin fpr Left4dead '(superlogs)

For "Also i wanted to reward "Protected Teammate" with 1 Point, but this isnt working either."
You provided to less information. How did you set up this award in Webpage? Play with the plyrplyraction etc