WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH COWS?
Veteran Member
Old 12-21-2006 , 21:40   Re: CowsTouch 2.00 By Cows
Reply With Quote #13

Exactly.
Cows
Old 08-10-2007 , 02:32   Re: CowsTouch 2.00 By Cows
Reply With Quote #14

Lol well I been busy with life and I don't AMXX script anymore, I might though for further logic improvements with programming. Also people have a life so just because someone doesn't update something doesn't mean they don't care, but at the time of post my work was done with those plugins since I tested them constantly on my server and they worked without a problem, of course there is always room for improvements and a code is never "bug-free".
Hawk552
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 08-11-2007 , 01:40   Re: CowsTouch 2.00 By Cows
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cows View Post
Lol well I been busy with life and I don't AMXX script anymore, I might though for further logic improvements with programming. Also people have a life so just because someone doesn't update something doesn't mean they don't care, but at the time of post my work was done with those plugins since I tested them constantly on my server and they worked without a problem, of course there is always room for improvements and a code is never "bug-free".
No one cares. I don't know why you assume that having a life (which is relative, anyway) means you can't spend 10 minutes fixing bugs in a plugin this size.

If you release something to the community, be prepared to support it. If you don't want to, that's what this board is for. I'm tempted to trash this just because you pissed me off, but it won't do anything seeing as you want to neglect it anyway.
Old 08-11-2007 , 02:15   Re: CowsTouch 2.00 By Cows
Reply With Quote #16

I don't want to neglect it, and I wouldn't have neglected it if I didn't stop scripting. Also it got unapproved when I first posted it. It wasn't something that was going to be supported. I didn't see any bugs when I was testing them on my server and since I stopped scripting I didn't want the code to go to a waste so I was nice enough to just post them for the fun of it on the forums. I didn't post them to be flamed and argued with.