8% 

Subplugin Submission [ADDON] 50% Nemesis vs 50% Survivors

Post New Thread Reply   

MeRcyLeZZ
Veteran Member
Old 03-06-2009 , 13:11   [ADDON] 50% Nemesis vs 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #1

50% Nemesis vs 50% Survivors

This addon affects ZP's Plague Mode rounds.

When Plague Mode starts, half of the players on the server will be turned to Nemesis, while the remaining half are turned to Survivors.

Requirements
  • ZP 4.3 or later
Attached Files
File Type: amxx zp_plague_50_50.amxx (2.1 KB, 8395 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (zp_plague_50_50.sma - 18374 views - 1.3 KB)

Last edited by MeRcyLeZZ; 06-26-2011 at 17:34. Reason: cleaned up post, added short description
i[5]Typical'
BANNED
Old 03-06-2009 , 13:41   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #2

thanks mercyleZZ
Send a message via MSN to i[5]Typical'
Speed!
BANNED
Old 03-06-2009 , 13:57   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeRcyLeZZ View Post
Good news for those of you looking forward to this setup. You can now have a 50-50 Plague round in two easy steps.

1. Get ZP 4.3-beta1 or later (Beta updates thread)
2. Use this sub-plugin along with it:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <zombieplague> new g_maxplayers public plugin_init() {     // This addon makes Plague rounds be 50% nemesis and 50% survivors     // REQUIRES ZP version 4.3-beta1 or later     register_plugin("[ZP] 50-50 Plague Mode", "0.1", "MeRcyLeZZ")         g_maxplayers = get_maxplayers() } public zp_round_started(gamemode) {     // Plague mode only     if (gamemode != MODE_PLAGUE)         return;         new id     for (id = 1; id <= g_maxplayers; id++)     {         // Dead or already a nemesis/survivor         if (!is_user_alive(id) || zp_get_user_nemesis(id) || zp_get_user_survivor(id))             continue;                 // Turn zombies into Nemesis and humans into Survivors         if (zp_get_user_zombie(id))             zp_make_user_nemesis(id)         else             zp_make_user_survivor(id)     } }
yeah, since beta 3 sets a delay for extra items/plugins for changin' models, it can be easily done with this plugins. allthough i would change some things in ZP core for better perfonmance, like changin EF_BRIGHTLIGHT that is send tooooo much often than a TE_DLIGHT with a 0.1 set task, and anothers things, but its a good way for those who know "nothin'" about ZP
Kalamasnik
Old 03-06-2009 , 14:26   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #4

Hi nice plugin, but how to make it as different mode?
Old 03-07-2009 , 10:03   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #5

Thanks a lot MeRcyLeZZ. Could you make a cvar to activate or disable this plugin?
Gracias igual

InDepth
Old 03-07-2009 , 10:13   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #6

Woohoo! Its here! Thx alot Mercylezz!
PsYChOPaTiQuE
Veteran Member
Old 03-07-2009 , 12:49   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #7

OMG
Good job
it's the best plugin for ZM
Old 03-07-2009 , 16:58   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed! View Post
allthough i would change some things in ZP core for better perfonmance, like changin EF_BRIGHTLIGHT that is send tooooo much often than a TE_DLIGHT with a 0.1 set task
The EF_BRIGHTLIGHT is only sent to clients when set or removed. It's a networkable property. Like maxspeed or gravity, it is only sent when changed. I don't see any noticeable performance/bandwidth loss in there.

However I'd like to hear all those other suggestions you may have to improve the plugin.
Old 03-07-2009 , 17:02   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalamasnik View Post
Hi nice plugin, but how to make it as different mode?
You can't. For now at least.
Old 03-07-2009 , 18:41   Re: 50% Nemesis - 50% Survivors
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
However I'd like to hear all those other suggestions you may have to improve the plugin.
Actually this improvements, aren't possible to change with a sub plugin, but... here they are

OK, At least at my server, with EF_BRIGHTLIGH it happend 1 of these two things. -Damn it, im talkin' english instead of spanish, while we are both argentinian-. :\ Ok, so go on,
1- The bright dissapeared, oftenly (dunno if that was because of low fps, bandwidth, never looked much at it)
2- The ping went up for all players.

I changed to TE_DLIGHT with 0.1 set_task and everything went right.

Then, I dunno about newly changes of ZP, since im usin' my ZP Based on 4.1, I know that you redid the changin' models function, but i tell you what i have done in my case (4.1).
I made zombieme and humanme functions, in order that i could set a parameter for delaying model change (like zombieme(index, 0, 1, 1) that wasnt possible up to date.), and added some fancy effects like an "intro" for my mode, like an screen fade turnin' black and with some annoyng messages like "The final day has come", and while this happend, models where being changed, in order to when the mode started, everythin' was perfect. More fancy effects blah blah.

Then, I changed some things in ham_takedam for reducin' lag on this mode, since loooots of bullets are shot per second (and evenctually, my survivors arent usin' a M249, if not, dual mp5 where i set fire rate to 2X)

Takin' away the part of optimizations, I think that the Auto HP should be also adapted, at least, i did, since Nemesis HP where TOOOO HIGH and survivors HP TOOOO LOW.

Some final words in spanish (dont care about this, is hasn't got anything to do with this)

Y we, por esas bldeces y algunas mas me andan tratando de robar todos los plugins, que loco... Me hace recordar a el plugin Zombie Infection...

Last edited by Speed!; 03-07-2009 at 18:51. Reason: grammal error, dont care