SourceBans 2.0 Alpha translation pr-br

Post New Thread Reply   

psycki
BANNED
Old 01-12-2014 , 17:22   SourceBans 2.0 Alpha translation pr-br
Reply With Quote #1

portugues/portuguese

ola a todos

eu consegui encontrar um tempo (em meio a criar meu site e administrar meus servidores) para fazer a tradução de sourcebans para pt-br
pois eu sei que ha varios brasileiros que usam esta incrivel ferramenta de administração.

eu testei na minha hospedagem (linux), e tambem local com o wamp no windows 8 64,
e funcionou corretamente em ambos. basta seguir o tutorial corretamente.

1 você vai baixar o arquivo em anexo (sourcebans pt-br.rar).

2 você devera extrair a pasta pt-br em /sourcebans/application/messages/aqui
você deve ver da seguinte forma apos extrair /sourcebans/application/messages/pt-br.

3 apos extrair você vai em admnistração>configurações>Idioma e altere para portugues e salve.

OBS 1: a tradução foi adaptada para o mais casual e simples possivel.

OBS 2: note que a tradução é fornecida "como esta" e na versão atual de sourcebans, na data desta postagem.

OBS 3: caso sourcebans seja atualizado com adicionais que possam influenciar na tradução atual, a atualização da tradução sera feita neste topico assim que eu tiver tempo.

ingles/english

hello to all

I managed to find the time (in the midst of creating my website and manage my servers) to do the translation for the SourceBans pt-br
because I know that there are several Brazilians who use this incredible tool administration.

I tested on my hosting (linux) , and also with the local wamp on windows 8 64 ,
and worked properly in both. just follow the tutorial correctly.

1 you will download the file attached (sourcebans pt-br.rar) .

2 you must extract the en folder in /SourceBans/application/messages/here
you should see the following form after extracting/SourceBans/application/messages/pt-br .

3 after extracting you go in Administration > Settings > Language and change to Portuguese and save .

NOTE 1 : the translation was adapted for the more casual and simple as possible.

Note 2 : Note that the translation is provided " as is" and in the current version of SourceBans , the date of this posting .

NOTE 3 : If SourceBans be updated with additional which might influence the current translation , updating the translation will be done in this topic so I have time .
Attached Files
File Type: zip sourcebans pt-br.zip (7.5 KB, 838 views)
Send a message via ICQ to psycki Send a message via AIM to psycki Send a message via Yahoo to psycki