Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..

Post New Thread Reply   

mewbie222
Old 12-26-2022 , 12:31   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #21

a little question about dhooks ..
... dhooks in sm 1.11, as I understand it, if it is already there on. , then you don’t need to download and install dhooks ?
I understand correctly ?

Last edited by mewbie222; 12-26-2022 at 12:53.
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 12-26-2022 , 14:25   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #22

dhooks is part of SM since SM 1.11
Not need install extension
Old 12-26-2022 , 14:32   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
dhooks is part of SM since SM 1.11
Not need install extension
Thanks , maybe even better..
As I understand it, many who write plugins have become it ..

A little later they will test your plugin, now the New Year is on the nose .. + the server is working and players are playing there ... Not an option to test on a working server ..
There is another mod there to test your plugin.
Thanks again for the plugin..

Last edited by mewbie222; 12-27-2022 at 02:40.
mewbie222
Old 12-27-2022 , 05:11   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #24

Well, today I updated sourcemod to 1.11 .. there were small problems with 2 plugins, but it seemed to be solved:
1. with GeoIP - found a replacement for GeoIP2, like Ok ..
2. with my plugins, which I wrote under sourcemod 1.7, well, everything seemed to work out
And, everything works, by the way, that's why I didn't want to update sourcemod to 1.11 yet. because then some plugins sometimes stop working. And AI or have to repair = fix or look for a replacement (alternative)
Well, thank God everything worked out and all the plugins work ... fuuu ...

And now, regarding your plugin, in general, I noticed a small error when you change a team for a player, I accidentally transferred it to another team using the plugin SwapTeam v1.2.6, then the player has a locked weapon..
Just in case, here is the order of my actions on the server:
1. chose and blocked a class from the player
2. By chance, through the swapteam plugin, I changed the team for which the blocked player will play.
As a result, he appeared with a blocked weapon. Screenshot link below.
here is a screenshot : https://prnt.sc/pSGdlDtdYLJ7
And so, in general, the work of the plugin will still be tested ... thanks again ...
And another question , I noticed a lot of lines with zero values of stimadi players , the question is where did they come from ?
PHP Code:
"data"
{

"[U:1:27xxxx]"

{

"classbit"        "0"

}

"[U:1:37xxxx]"

{

"classbit"        "0"

}

"[U:1:47xxxxx]"

{

"classbit"        "0"

}

"[U:1:182xxxx]"

{

"classbit"        "0"

}

"[U:1:204xxx]"

{

"classbit"        "0"

}

It may turn out to clear them, that "empty" values were not written to the file. and don't get confused...

Last edited by mewbie222; 12-27-2022 at 06:26.
mewbie222
Old 12-27-2022 , 07:00   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #25

now I began to look at this file /addons/sourcemod/data/plugin.classrestriction.txt , as I understand it, it writes all the players who played on the server to the database .. with a block per class and without blocking ... as a result, now the file is 15 minutes and with 18 players online it has grown and has become 3 kb already%))

And it’s so well done and everything works, the one who could pass the old [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players and on whom I checked my old plugin said that now everything is ok with your plugin - everything works as it should, the player’s class is blocked ..
If it's not difficult, I would like to correct minor errors in the plugin. mentioned above..
Thanks..
mewbie222
Old 12-27-2022 , 09:02   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #26

Oops ....
add :
And is it possible to transfer the menu to the admin menu from server commands to player commands?

Last edited by mewbie222; 12-27-2022 at 09:03.
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2022 , 10:45   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #27

- Plugin restrict join class, not weapons.
- If player is already in specific class and you choose ban that class, player can still be in that class untill player change class or re-connect.
- Plugin not force player to join another class, so team change not have any affect.

In short. Plugin prevent player to join banned class.
You can leave random class enable, plugin would prevent random selection to pick banned class.

I take a pause, look those other things later.
mewbie222
Old 12-27-2022 , 11:04   Re: [DOD:s]fix [DoDS] Class Restrictions for individual players..
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacardi View Post
I take a pause, look those other things later.
Ok...
Thanks...