Any
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Anti stuck plugin with CS:GO ZR support
    Old 05-06-2018 , 10:13   [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #1

Info
    After testing the original Stuck plugin, I found many instances (such as being stuck in the world or props) where the original plugin would not free the player. This plugin will initiate as long as the player cannot move, which should in almost all cases free the player (if there is space to do so). I've added a few additional cvars including ZR support.

*Notes*
    • If the radius (horizontal or vertical) size is too large and step size too small it will take a long time for the stuck check to complete, try to keep them within reason
    • This could potentially be used to glitch out of the map or out of intentional stuck mechanics, lowering the radius might prevent this
    • If the player is found to be stuck and cannot be freed, they will be returned to their original position
    • If you want any features added let me know and I will consider it

Credits to Erreur 500's [Stuck] plugin which this plugin is based.

Commands / Cvar
    Code:
    sm_stuck - Player command
    sm_stuck_limit - How many times can the player use !stuck before being placed on cooldown, 0 = disabled
    sm_stuck_wait - How long is the player put on cooldown for? (in seconds)
    sm_stuck_horizontal_radius - How far should the plugin check horizontally from the players position?
    sm_stuck_vertical_radius - How far should the plugin check vertically from the players position?
    sm_stuck_horizontal_step - Step this far, check 360 degrees around player and then step again until radius is reached (Player width is 32)
    sm_stuck_vertical_step - Step this far, check 360 degrees around player and then step again until radius is reached (Player height is 80)
    sm_stuck_delay_h - [ZR optional] How long humans must wait after using command begin unstuck - 0 = disabled, -1 = block command
    sm_stuck_delay_z - [ZR optional] How long zombies must wait after using command begin unstuck - 0 = disabled, -1 = block command
    sm_stuck_roundtime - How long after the round starts can players use !stuck (in seconds) 0 = disabled
    sm_stuck_spawncheck - Check if players are stuck after they spawn (1 to enable, 0 to disable)
    Changelog:
    Quote:
    Version 1.8.1:
    • Fixed a bug in the warp algorithm which caused an infinite loop
    • Fixed clients being warped if they use stuck command right as the round ends
    • Added a raytrace to detect walls and hopefully prevent clients from glitching through
    Version 1.5:
    • Fix possible timer leak
    Version 1.4:
    • Added sm_stuck_spawncheck cvar
    Version 1.3:
    • Added sm_stuck_roundtime cvar
    • Lowered minimum radius to 10
    • Fixed optional ZR dependency check
    Version 1.2:
    • Initial release
    Download Latest Version 1.8.1:
    Download pre-compiled plugin if you do not have ZR
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (antistuck.sp - 683 views - 19.4 KB)
    File Type: smx antistuck.smx (12.9 KB, 601 views)

Last edited by Agent Wesker; 06-07-2018 at 16:59.
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-09-2018 , 09:20   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #2

Hello!!
    Interesting plugin.
    I intend to use this on a community competitive server, with the only purpose to free players if they are spawned on top of each other, usually on maps that don't have enough spawn points.
    Something like a timer after which the plugin is disabled would be cool. (I haven't checked the source yet to see if it's already there).
    Cool idea tho, I was using franc1sco anti block plugin but there are still some small bugs, a fresh version would be cool.

EDIT: Ok there doesn't seem to be a timer to disable the plugin after a certain time. If possible, please add that. I'd be setting for example 5 or 10 seconds, after which the players collision must be enabled and it won't be disabled until the next freezetime. This would be a perfect solution to players stuck in spawn.

Last edited by Obyboby; 05-09-2018 at 09:21.
    Agent Wesker
    Old 05-09-2018 , 11:04   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
    Hello!!
    Interesting plugin.
    I intend to use this on a community competitive server, with the only purpose to free players if they are spawned on top of each other, usually on maps that don't have enough spawn points.
    Something like a timer after which the plugin is disabled would be cool. (I haven't checked the source yet to see if it's already there).
    Cool idea tho, I was using franc1sco anti block plugin but there are still some small bugs, a fresh version would be cool.

EDIT: Ok there doesn't seem to be a timer to disable the plugin after a certain time. If possible, please add that. I'd be setting for example 5 or 10 seconds, after which the players collision must be enabled and it won't be disabled until the next freezetime. This would be a perfect solution to players stuck in spawn.
    I added a timer, but the plugin is not automatic - players must type !stuck for it to work.
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-09-2018 , 11:12   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Agent Wesker View Post
    I added a timer, but the plugin is not automatic - players must type !stuck for it to work.
    Ah! Sorry, I missed that.
    Well, franc1scos's plugin has somethng like that already, and it works for me.
    The issue with that is, that some (retarded... cough cough) players, instead of checking if there is anything such as a !stck command, they start shooting their team mate until they are free (and their mate is dead)
    The only way to prevent that would be to have the anti stuck automatically enabled so that there is no risk for anyone to be teamkilled just because an idiot doesn't try the !stuck command first. Perhaps after a team has a certain amount of players? Usually the issue occurs with 12+ players per team.

Would you be interested in adding that feature? Just a cvar to have the anti stuck automatically enabled for X seconds after the round begins, perhaps based on the amount of players (no need for it if there are more spawn points than players in a team, usually <12 )

Last edited by Obyboby; 05-09-2018 at 11:12.
    Agent Wesker
    Old 05-09-2018 , 12:00   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Obyboby View Post
    Ah! Sorry, I missed that.
    Well, franc1scos's plugin has somethng like that already, and it works for me.
    The issue with that is, that some (retarded... cough cough) players, instead of checking if there is anything such as a !stck command, they start shooting their team mate until they are free (and their mate is dead)
    The only way to prevent that would be to have the anti stuck automatically enabled so that there is no risk for anyone to be teamkilled just because an idiot doesn't try the !stuck command first. Perhaps after a team has a certain amount of players? Usually the issue occurs with 12+ players per team.

Would you be interested in adding that feature? Just a cvar to have the anti stuck automatically enabled for X seconds after the round begins, perhaps based on the amount of players (no need for it if there are more spawn points than players in a team, usually <12 )
    I added a boolean check, sm_stuck_spawncheck

Set it to "1" to have it run the command automatically after a player spawns in.

I've not had a chance to test this yet so let me know if there are any issues.

Last edited by Agent Wesker; 05-09-2018 at 12:00.
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Old 05-09-2018 , 12:02   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    I added a boolean check, sm_stuck_spawncheck

Set it to "1" to have it run the command automatically after a player spawns in.

I've not had a chance to test this yet so let me know if there are any issues.
    I'm at work atm but I'll be more than happy to test when I get a chance later on tonight.
    Old 06-07-2018 , 17:03   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #7

Updated, fixed some bugs and added additional check for walls / geometry.
    Obyboby
    Veteran Member
    Old 06-07-2018 , 17:48   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Updated, fixed some bugs and added additional check for walls / geometry.
    I'm having a few issues with my host and I don't have access to my server these days. Will try to update the plugin and test as soon as I get a chance.
    Thanks for the update
    Old 06-08-2018 , 11:38   Re: [ANY] Anti-Stuck
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    can anyone do that he teleports to spawn
    Send a message via Skype™ to snoopy174