Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Gambit (Vectren / vittu)

Post New Thread Reply   

Iconoclast
Old 05-11-2005 , 18:33  
Reply With Quote #11

you are not vectren, he is much too educated to be you.

mehmet, go back to 6th grade... well, actually stay there.
-[IR]-Servers | Superhero Mod 24.14.27.156:27015
Fast+Saved+Mercy XP, 14 players max, Custom Heros+Maps, 30 Levels
START AT LVL 4! E-mail [email protected] for buying level/admin details.
Send a message via AIM to Iconoclast Send a message via MSN to Iconoclast
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-11-2005 , 19:00  
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark | Predator
homie that's a great idea, gambit is always throwing multiple cards at a time

as well, is there some way to alter the trajectory of the grenade, maybe like changing the gravity to something else whereever it is? or is that impossible?

you could maybe try to have it explode on contact with anything as well, thatd be awesome
Wouldn't that make it even more overpowered if I made it throw 3 things... Yes I can probably change the gravity of a nade so it flys straight and probably even make it explode whenever it touches something, but I don't know if that's worth doing.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
guy
Old 05-11-2005 , 19:02  
Reply With Quote #13

it would make it more unique and less like hobgoblin. this is still like hobgoblin right now even with all the changes youve made. doesnt matter which came first just they seem like the same thing.not exactly but you get what i mean
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 05-11-2005 , 19:12  
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
Quote:

as well, is there some way to alter the trajectory of the grenade, maybe like changing the gravity to something else whereever it is? or is that impossible?

you could maybe try to have it explode on contact with anything as well, thatd be awesome
Wouldn't that make it even more overpowered if I made it throw 3 things... Yes I can probably change the gravity of a nade so it flys straight and probably even make it explode whenever it touches something, but I don't know if that's worth doing.
it os worth in wit wud se great!!
Old 05-11-2005 , 19:15  
Reply With Quote #15

if its possible maybe add a cvar for 3 nades or something.. but i think ur updated version is fine and i like the nade trail effect
kanu | DarkPredator
Old 05-11-2005 , 19:26  
Reply With Quote #16

Using the three grenades you could lower the damage so that they had a better spread effect. Yeah I do think 60.9 times normal HE damage in 3 explosion radius means instant death for a lot of people.
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-11-2005 , 21:10  
Reply With Quote #17

Well I was thinking of adding cluster grenades since you guys want multiple nades, but blind is creating a hero using that so I'll leave gambit the way it is for now. Besides I'd rather get more heroes working as it is.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
guy
Old 05-11-2005 , 21:12  
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Well I was thinking of adding cluster grenades since you guys want multiple nades, but blind is creating a hero using that so I'll leave gambit the way it is for now. Besides I'd rather get more heroes working as it is.
hmmm I thought born was supposed to do that one maybe he gave it to blind.
imported_HOMiE
Old 05-11-2005 , 21:37  
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Quote:

i agree wit u vittu maybe u can throw 3 of them and make the damage lower.
Cs 1.6 - SuperHero Mod, 25 Levels ,Fast Download - 66.210.54.39:27015
Send a message via MSN to imported_HOMiE
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 01-01-2006 , 23:38  
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
gambit_cooldown 120.0 //How many seconds until extra grenade damage can be used again (def 120.0)
Doesn't seem that this variable do what it says... Extra Damage can be used every sec - no matter which time I set...