Originally Posted by Morpheus759
J have questions:
free ammo is for all players or for only admins???
Free ammo is for all players, when they spawn (fills pistol backpack ammo; in fact, any weapons they start with), when they buy a weapon (fills backpack ammo for that weapon) and when round starts (fills backpack ammo for all the weapons they are carrying). Only bullet weapons have free ammo, not grenades.
It's supposed to immitate Counter-Strike Source in that aspect. I use it with these plugins:
Allow round finish
- I had to change the set_task to 1 second before timeleft (from 15) and add that same set_task to server_changelevel()
- Turret is up instead of down
- M4A1 always has silencer (it really sticks out)
- I customized the timings (faster, and also animate on zoom out); also changed quite a bit, don't remember why (bugs perhaps)
- Choppy, it actually zooms in first and then animates (I tried with register_message/return plugin_handled, but then the crosshair is not set)
Flashbang Dynamic Light
- I customized how fast it decays (range is customizable with a cvar)
- It doesn't affect dropped weapons
- It would be interesting to merge with backweapons
Real Nade Drops
- It just works, I use this instead of CSNadeDrops
just because it's more recent, I didn't even try the other one
- I set it with cvars to only drop on death
It's like an all-in-one CSS transformation pack, but I missed the free ammo feature, so I'm doing it.