Raised This Month: $1951 Target: $400
 487% 

Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 10-06-2011 , 16:17   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #21

@enjoi

Look man, your suggestions are looking pretty good, but i'm not sure they're reaching my goals.
This mode is the type of "Play N Go", it simply waits for 10 ppl, mixing the teams, does a match, once the match ends most of the players will probably leave and new ones will come. Your suggestions are for a type of mode which is like something progressive and developing, making clans / groups, adding to buddy list. It's really not needed in my opinion. Still i'll keep my eyes open to see if this thing has a demand from most of the people.
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
Diegorkable is offline
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Join Date: Oct 2005
Old 10-06-2011 , 19:00   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #22

Remove the slowhack part or ask the player before. (bind)
__________________
Arkshine is offline
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 10-06-2011 , 19:28   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Remove the slowhack part or ask the player before. (bind)
Ahh yeah forgot about that, I'll edit it now.

EDIT: I've added a menu that will display once a player has been assigned to a team, if he approves that his key will be binded.

By the way, I've got a question, what do I have to do, or how do I know if weither my plugin will get approved or not?
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive

Last edited by Diegorkable; 10-06-2011 at 19:58.
Diegorkable is offline
jar_09
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Old 10-06-2011 , 22:25   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #24

it would be good to you to put your pug mod:

.group <tag> - Create a group with the specified tag
.add <name> - Invite the specified player to your group
.accept <name> - Accept the group invite made by the specified player
.leavegroup - Leave the group you are currently in

.stats pug - View current pug stats
.stats <name> - View a specific player's stats or your own if no name is provided
.vote kick <name> - Kick a player by name

+karma <name> - Increase a player's karma level
-karma <name> - Decrease a player's karma level
.sum - Used when dead to see your inflicted damage, received damage, and the current health of all alive players on the opposite team

if you put these plugins or give the pug command (auto-mix) more interesting and so players are encouraged to play ..... but the pug should think about ... pug would be the most complete mod. ok
jar_09 is offline
GuTo
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brazil - SP
Old 10-07-2011 , 01:03   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #25

cool man
__________________
GuTo is offline
Send a message via Skype™ to GuTo
enjoi.
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Old 10-08-2011 , 08:55   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by jar_09 View Post
it would be good to you to put your pug mod:

.group <tag> - Create a group with the specified tag
.add <name> - Invite the specified player to your group
.accept <name> - Accept the group invite made by the specified player
.leavegroup - Leave the group you are currently in

.stats pug - View current pug stats
.stats <name> - View a specific player's stats or your own if no name is provided
.vote kick <name> - Kick a player by name

+karma <name> - Increase a player's karma level
-karma <name> - Decrease a player's karma level
.sum - Used when dead to see your inflicted damage, received damage, and the current health of all alive players on the opposite team

if you put these plugins or give the pug command (auto-mix) more interesting and so players are encouraged to play ..... but the pug should think about ... pug would be the most complete mod. ok
+1
__________________
Block Maker v6.0 []
Point Slay v3.0 []
Contact [ PM ]
enjoi. is offline
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 10-08-2011 , 14:44   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #27

I will never add .votekick for 1 reason, people will constantly vote to kick a player constantly until he gets kicked, and even if I build something that will limit his vote kicks (that will include keeping him in the memory even if he logs out), It's a bit unnecessary, because, why would you want to kick someone? If he TKs there's the !voteban system I built, AFK? There's an AFK Kicker. I didn't find any other legit reason to kick someone (considering its not in the mode already).

I might say that I'll put these things in the mode, but modifyed to be more simple, because once again, making it something like that is not the aim of the mode, but yeah I got the whole idea and I'll try putting something alike inside.
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
Diegorkable is offline
^SmileY
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Brazil [<o>]
Old 10-08-2011 , 17:20   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegorkable View Post
I will never add .votekick for 1 reason, people will constantly vote to kick a player constantly until he gets kicked, and even if I build something that will limit his vote kicks (that will include keeping him in the memory even if he logs out), It's a bit unnecessary, because, why would you want to kick someone? If he TKs there's the !voteban system I built, AFK? There's an AFK Kicker. I didn't find any other legit reason to kick someone (considering its not in the mode already).

I might say that I'll put these things in the mode, but modifyed to be more simple, because once again, making it something like that is not the aim of the mode, but yeah I got the whole idea and I'll try putting something alike inside.

Make a better votekick system. But players in server are using "vote" command
__________________
Projects:

- See my Git Hub: https://github.com/SmileYzn
PHP Code:
set_pcvar_num(pCvar, !get_pcvar_num(pCvar)); 
^SmileY is offline
Send a message via MSN to ^SmileY Send a message via Skype™ to ^SmileY
Diegorkable
Veteran Member
Join Date: Jun 2011
Old 10-08-2011 , 18:37   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^SmileY View Post
Make a better votekick system. But players in server are using "vote" command
Exactly, that's why I say .votekick is completly unnecessary.
__________________
My Projects:

Auto-Mix (Pug): 100%

Joined the Military (a soldier now) - Inactive
Diegorkable is offline
enjoi.
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Old 10-08-2011 , 19:51   Re: Auto-Mix (Pug) - By: p1Mp
Reply With Quote #30

Nah. Add +karma then say if you got like +100 karma you can start a votekick.
__________________
Block Maker v6.0 []
Point Slay v3.0 []
Contact [ PM ]
enjoi. is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 16:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode