Football N' Guns
Football N' Guns is a mini-mod for Half-Life 1 based on map ukfootie from Mr.Bee. It's very fun and easy to play.
Gamemode is very similar to football (soccer), but with guns. Some hints:
- To score take the ball to the enemy's goal. Watch out you don't score an own goal!
- There are four classes: Scout, Medic, Soldier and Goalkeeper. Each one has its advantages and disadvantages.
- Goalies have invulnerability and quad damage but can not leave the goal area.
Play the video to discover more about it.
- drop - Drop the ball.
- say !team - Show team menu
- say !class - Show class menu
- sv_restart - Restart the game. Score of both teams are reset.
- sv_restartround - Restart the round.
- fb_goallimit <value> - Required number of goals a team needs to win. Default: 10.
- xfireworks_enable <value> - Enable plugin. Default: 1.
- xfireworks_shots <value> - Set how many shots per shooter. Default: 10.
- xfireworks_lights <value> - Enable light effects. Default: 1.
- Source package contains the source code of the game mode.
- Full package contains compiled plugins of the game mode with HL Player Models API ready to use.
Both packages contain the resources (models, sounds, etc) along with the official map of the game mode.
You can find Full
can be found in the attachments.
- Download the attached files and extract them in your server's folder (valve).
- Compile all the files and save them in your plugins folder.
Now you are ready
to play Football N' Guns.
☆ Thanks to:
- Mr.Bee - Creator of ukfootie and idea of the game mode.
- QuickSilver - Port of TFC models to HL.
- Map fb_ukfootie2 is included together with his source. With this you can create your own maps for this game mode.
- The mod has multi-language support. You can translate the plugin into any language editing footbal.txt file found in lang's folder.