Originally Posted by Arkarr
Thank you very much.
Although, I ran into some problems.
1) For some reasons, I can't access the http server through the extern IP. Local IP work fine through. Port of the game server is opened and correctly forwarded to the PC who is hosting the game server.
2) Trying to reload the extension "webcon" using "sm exts reload [EXTENSION ID]" crash the server (no lag, instant close of SRCDS)
3) Still ran in the same problem as before using the gamedata you provided :
I can't reproduce any of these problems with webcon-git96-d05ddc2-windows, the gamedata from my last post, and the latest win32 TF2 server (3833195/24 3842775).
1) You probably are not forwarding TCP traffic, only UDP.
2) No idea, cant reproduce, need a crash dump from Accelerator (could be related to your gamedata problems).
3) Remember that you need to restart the server to load new gamedata - but the gamedata itself is correct.