Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)

Post New Thread Reply   

_pHabb
Old 01-10-2014 , 16:29   Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)
Reply With Quote #1

I create a class for survivor.
How to configure "health" and "immunite_mode" ?

"immunity_mode" "none"
"immunity_amount" "1"
"immunity_cooldown" "60"
"no_fall_damage" "yes"

"health" "5000"
"health_regen_interval" "0.0"
"health_regen_amount" "0"
"health_infect_gain" "1000"
"kill_bonus" "5"

Survivor immediately becomes infected, if zombie touched.
Jargon
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-10-2014 , 18:56   Re: Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)
Reply With Quote #2

Makes sense, you have no immunity mode set?

If you read the manual or the blurb even at the top of playerclasses.txt it explains how to set it up in great detail.
_pHabb
Old 01-11-2014 , 13:41   Re: Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)
Reply With Quote #3

I read instruction, no understand.
I am create survivor game-mode in Zombie: Reloaded 3.1, don't know what create survivor's class.

// sorry, I'm bad know English.
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 01-11-2014 , 14:48   Re: Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)
Reply With Quote #4

Have a look at the examples in cstrike/cfg/sourcemod/zombiereloaded/gamemode-examples, and the game mode config in the parent directory (survivor.cfg).

Basically you create a map config to execute the game mode config file, which will configure ZR into survivor style.

If anything goes wrong, the first place to look should be the SourceMod error logs.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
_pHabb
Old 01-12-2014 , 08:03   Re: Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)
Reply With Quote #5

rhelgeby, you no understand me.

I create survivor game-mode, all work. I want configure file playerclasses-survivor.txt (survivor class). I don't know, how to configure immunity_mode, health (so it does not infect one blow).
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2014 , 11:46   Re: Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)
Reply With Quote #6

Extracted from the default class config description:
Code:
// immunity_mode            text        Special immunity modes. Some modes only works on humans or zombies:
//                                      "none"   - Instant infection.
//                                      "kill"   - Humans are instantly killed instead of turning zombies when attacked by zombies.
//                                      "full"   - Completely immune. Humans can't be infected, zombies don't receive damage or knock back. Careful with this, it might not be that fun.
//                                      "infect" - Humans are immune to infections until HP go below a threshold. Threshold at zero enable stabbing to death.
//                                      "damage" - Zombies are immune to damage from humans/grenades, but still vulnerable to knock back.
//                                      "delay"  - Delay infection for a certain number of seconds.
//                                      "shield" - Shield against infections (humans) or knock back (zombies) for a certain amount of seconds (similar to TF2's übercharge). Deploy with "zshield" command.
// immunity_amount          number      Immunity data value (humans only). Depends on the immunity mode above:
//                                      "infect" - HP threshold. Infection will be allowed when HP go below this value. Zero will enable stabbing to death.
//                                      "delay"  - Number of seconds the infection is delayed since first hit by a zombie.
//                                      "shield" - Number of seconds the shield is active.
// immunity_cooldown        number      Number of seconds of cooldown for temporary immunity actions, depending on mode.
//                                      "delay"  - Number of seconds the delay is reduced every time a zombie attack, while a delayed infection is in progress.
//                                      "shield" - Number of seconds the player has to wait before the shield can be used again.
You probably want to use the "infect" immunity mode on all human classes, with a threshold of say 20 hp (set immunity_amount to 20).

Then humans are immune to infection if their HP is above 20. Once it's below, they're infected in one hit.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby
_pHabb
Old 01-14-2014 , 10:04   Re: Playerclasses - Survivor class (HELP)
Reply With Quote #7

rhelgeby, thanks!

How can make as to non-classical game-mode, play music and written inscription "Survivor Round!" or "Nemesis Round!"