Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

CodMod OLD engine

Post New Thread Reply   

WirtualniFanatycy
Old 12-09-2023 , 12:27   CodMod OLD engine
Reply With Quote #1

Hi,
Due to the fact that I have been dreaming of my own server network for a long time,
I have even taken steps in this direction by buying a 4xXeon6x2.4+64GB RAM machine, and I am currently editing maps for CS 1.6 to make the gameplay enjoyable.
I am looking for someone who will make significant edits to the code , it's about reworking the HUD, adding a few new functions such as a rocket, a mine or a first aid kit that regenerates every X seconds and their limit in EQ, which means that a class equipped with rockets has 2/2 rockets after respawning, and after use it is X seconds and another the rocket is added to the inventory. Additionally.
I wanted there to be additional dmg from intelligence, but not as a point but as a percentage, because when we hit the leg we have 50 base dmg plus intelligence damage depending on how it is set, but let's assume 1 point + 1 damage, and I would like it to be 1 point + 1% damage, this will make it at 10 points, a shot for 50 will ultimately give 55, and a shot for 400 will give 440, not 60 and 410 as it is now.

Additionally, I want one class to have a 100% chance to kill with a weapon if the opponent has below 70HP.

There are probably a few more things that I had in mind, but they slipped my mind at the moment.

If you are able to help me, of course, for a fee, please contact me on discord: lamer_ten_prawdziwy, but if you don't have discord, we can write under the topic or we will find a messenger together.
WirtualniFanatycy
Old 12-15-2023 , 17:23   Re: CodMod OLD engine
Reply With Quote #2

Cmon,

Nobody can do any of what I mentioned?
Does anyone know anyone who would do this for me?
I have money, it's all a matter of negotiation.
I pay in any currency USD, EURO, POUNDS Crypto like bitcoin etherum, Paypal, whatever you prefer.

I need help, I really want to create my dream server network project, in which I want to invest several or even several thousand dollars before I start making money on it, or at least be able to pay the bills for the server that I will place in the server room. In the future, I would like to become a place where many people related not only to Counterstrike but also to all other games can find a place to talk together. And who knows, maybe one day I will own my own e-sports team and hire the best players.

For all this, however, I need someone who will help me from the technical side, I have a certain vision, I think from the player's perspective that I will create very nice servers on which playing will be a pleasure and not a necessity, because nothing more interesting exists.
WirtualniFanatycy
Old 01-28-2024 , 13:16   Re: CodMod OLD engine
Reply With Quote #3

? pls help me i pay
Uzviseni Bog
Old 01-28-2024 , 16:55   Re: CodMod OLD engine
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WirtualniFanatycy View Post
? pls help me i pay
You first don't know what you want, I sent you a message on Discord and you seem lost
SHIELD755
Veteran Member
Old 01-30-2024 , 09:31   Re: CodMod OLD engine
Reply With Quote #5

Check ur DC