Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Message sound for all

Post New Thread Reply   

DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2024 , 17:20   Re: Message sound for all
Reply With Quote #31

Using this will make it so / does not go through on original script. Clicking the code goes to Github whereby Cvars and a more finished work is provided.

Top line of script is where you can change the wav. If you want to use mp3 look at what mlibre has done. It is different.
Code:
new const SzTalkSnd[] = "misc/talk.wav"
Code:
        if(SzMsg[0] != '/')         {             if(SzMsg[1] != '/')             {                 client_cmd 0, "spk %s", SzTalkCmd             }         }
Old 01-14-2024 , 20:47   Re: Message sound for all
Reply With Quote #32

@DJEarthQuake It's kind of strange that you implement both boxes if they can be called like that [0] and [1] so far I haven't had any problems with that, I'll probably check it out, as for the quotes it seems correct to me, I omitted it in this case

@R.1 you have all the tools to do what you need, it seems that our contributions are somewhat "sophisticated" taking into account the fact of not knowing the pawn, your simplified option would be the one you want so much
Old 01-15-2024 , 11:54   Re: Message sound for all
Reply With Quote #33

It has to do with the bind and pressing a key as an alias is 1 arg whereas manually typing is 2. It does the trick without removing quotes see for yourself.
Old 01-15-2024 , 20:17   Re: Message sound for all
Reply With Quote #34

I'm sorry, but I'm not a programmer, I didn't learn it at all, so I'm asking for the whole code. Is it so hard for you to help someone who doesn't know anything?
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2024 , 03:15   Re: Message sound for all
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.1 View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm not a programmer, I didn't learn it at all, so I'm asking for the whole code. Is it so hard for you to help someone who doesn't know anything?
One is not a programmer by merely changing a file name on top of a script. If unable to just quit while you are ahead. We are not going to do that for you each time you want a new wav. You've got 2 hands. Do it yourself.
Old 01-29-2024 , 11:50   Re: Message sound for all
Reply With Quote #37

https://www.amxx-bg.info/forum/viewt...hp?f=21&p=9234