Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

wc3 ft

Post New Thread Reply   

imported_goldfish
Old 06-01-2005 , 13:57  
Reply With Quote #11

read what crash is saying he is correct i dont want both the superhero mod and the wc3:FT mod i just wanted the wc3:FT races converted into superheros for the superhero mod

i wanted the races from wc3:FT made into heros with all there powers on the max lvls ao that each indervidual race is made into a hero so that undead is a hero with all its powers from wc3:FT as if it was a lvl 10 race from the wc3:FT mod but usabule in the super hero mod did i not explane it well?

i am asking someone to do this because the heros from the wc3:FT mod will make good super heros on the superhero mod
Send a message via AIM to imported_goldfish Send a message via MSN to imported_goldfish
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2005 , 14:08  
Reply With Quote #12

Download the wc3:FT source and find the "race-code"...
Old 06-01-2005 , 14:14  
Reply With Quote #13

i put the link to the wc3:FT mod i cannot do coding if i could i would do it myself. thats why i put it in the requests if any one can do it just say i would really like to see these heros on the sh_mod they might make more sh_servers apper
Send a message via AIM to imported_goldfish Send a message via MSN to imported_goldfish
reaper
Old 06-01-2005 , 15:16  
Reply With Quote #14

i ran a server that had both frozen throne on it and superheros and they dont cacnel each other out a orc nade with gambit damn near blew u p half the people on the map. its just the two together makes some heros and other things really powerful
Send a message via AIM to reaper Send a message via Yahoo to reaper
imported_goldfish
Old 06-01-2005 , 15:36  
Reply With Quote #15

i do not want both mods on i just want the heros from the wc3:FT transfering to the superhero mod having to diffrent mods on at once is just stupid to meny binds
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2005 , 16:22  
Reply With Quote #16

---DELETED---
imported_goldfish
Old 06-01-2005 , 16:55  
Reply With Quote #17

2 problems you are not invsabul and you cannot teliport but you can pick the race nt though
guy
Old 06-01-2005 , 18:03  
Reply With Quote #18

just extracting the code from wc3 mod and making it compileable isnt going to do it.... ill do this this weekend if anyone else doesnt do it by then.
kanu | DarkPredator
Old 06-01-2005 , 23:40  
Reply With Quote #19

Doom, I opened that code... terrible man... but good effort. You forgot to change a whole bunch of the invisible man names to human. You can use the Find feature to search for "invis" and you can find your problems easy.
Veteran Member
Old 06-02-2005 , 01:03  
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish
2 problems you are not invsabul and you cannot teliport but you can pick the race nt though
The human race has 3 abilities: extra hp (level 3 = 145hp), stun shots (level 3 = 30% of stun the enemy for one second or something like that) and the third is invisble, so if I understand you right you say human doesn't have invisble and teleport (teleport is the ultimate of the human race)..

EDIT: What you talk about race pick? Someone wanted to have a hero like the human race and not the WC mod and the SH mod.. If you wanna have both mods active at the same time, it's already out. So download it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark | Predator
Doom, I opened that code... terrible man... but good effort. You forgot to change a whole bunch of the invisible man names to human. You can use the Find feature to search for "invis" and you can find your problems easy.
I let a few things called Invisible and remInvisible like it was, because I only have to change the things with the Invis or Invisble Man stuff and that's what I done. I don't see any effect if I rename this.. What should the name of these things be? So I think it's okay. ;) It has to do with the invisibility and not with the hero.