Post New Thread Reply   

KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 01-27-2007 , 03:09   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory535 View Post
KWo,
New problem....this happened to me twice. Suddenly when the round restarts, you have no tickets. Funny thing is you respawn without a weapon, except knife and pistol and NO guns menu appears. Then you also only have 1 life while others are respawning. The only way to get your player round tickets back is to exit and reenter the server. Also, the message saying "Round tickets for You:", does not appear. Its like you are the only one not playing DM. I just got a message from another regular player saying it is happening to him too.
Currently I'm not able to test it on dedicated server. I have limited internet access. On listenserver it works correctly. I'll be at home after about 2 weeks - since that time I'll be able to test things at dedicated server again. I didn't ignore that post - I just can't reproduce it on the listenserver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkshine
And with print_center ?
I can add it, but it's for me currenly lowest priority (currently they are - bot support for ATAC 3, podbot mm radio messages disabling, mapchooser4 some fixes and improvements, bug fixes in CSDM 2.1beta).
rory535
Old 02-08-2007 , 18:43   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #102

I have reverted back to the old version of CSDM till this can be fixed as I still get complaints from people saying they cant respawn. I also get random problems with the weapons restriction. I limit the AWP to 1 per team, but sometimes that limit dissapears and no-one on the team can get an AWP. Whereas someone on the opposing team gets one...its a strange error and both of these I assume will be hard to find to fix seeing as it is so random and only happens sporadically.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-09-2007 , 02:58   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #103

The only reason they cannot respawn I can see is this - You have ticketing system enabled. Nothing with respawning was changed by me.
I need to know aht kind of ticketing You are using - ticketing for a team (default one) or ticketing for a player?
About that limiting weapon thing - I'll take a look at this soon.
About this what You were telling me here - the fix for that is the csdm_equip 2.1g - posted by me here.

[EDIT]
I've just wrote a little fix for ticketing system, but because I cannot reproduce that bug You were talking about, please, test it and let know if it solves the problem, or I should look somewhere else in the code.
Please use it with 2.1g csdm_equip.
[/EDIT]
Attached Files
File Type: zip csdm_tickets_21g.zip (2.9 KB, 315 views)

Last edited by KWo; 02-09-2007 at 03:58.
rory535
Old 02-09-2007 , 13:54   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #104

It was ticketing for a player.
Simon Logic
Old 02-14-2007 , 04:19   Re: CSDM 2.1d beta
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon Logic View Post
1) after you been killed by a map's tank_entity (airstrike, centry gun etc.) a player is not respawned automatically
I made a plugin to fix that. If smb suffers the same problem you can download it here:

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=51235
SeToY
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-16-2007 , 11:49   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #106

hey,

why i cant choose "previous setup" anymore?

MfG
SeToY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
SeToY is a retard, scumbag and asshole and you shouldn't pretend that he isn't.
rory535
Old 02-17-2007 , 14:13   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #107

Sorry I hadnt got around to reloading the latest fix KWo.

However I will say this, there appears to be a bug in the original DM code(2.1) for weapon limits though. I restrict the AutoSnipe and I see some people who have it and just spoke with one of them who said it was in their CSDM menu. Mine was disabled as it should be, but it is pretty common for people to be able to select it as I see people with it often. Always seems to be only 1 person though.
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-18-2007 , 13:24   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeToY View Post
why i cant choose "previous setup" anymore?
If You just joined a game (so You haven't selected yet any weapon in any previous Your "life", You cannot use the "Previous setup". Another reason is also this - if You are using some limited weapons (for example 1 awp for a team) and You had it before (in Your previous "life"), so it would be unfair for other players if You could hit just "previous setup" so still oher people wouldn't be able to use that limited weapon, because You would use it all the time.

@rory535 I know that - but I haven't had time to figure out where the bug is (more than likely it's in the core of AMX X in the new menu system code, but I don't want to bother Bailopan unless I'm sure I found really something for him; another thing - it seems he is really busy last days). I did some fix/workarounds for that - so please to use my files and let me know if it helps You.
SeToY
SourceMod Donor
Old 02-18-2007 , 17:53   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #109

thank u KWo... i used AWP before, which is limited by 2 persons a team...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk552
SeToY is a retard, scumbag and asshole and you shouldn't pretend that he isn't.
James
Old 03-02-2007 , 05:33   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
When I use csdm_disable, Terrorist dont have a bomb.. Even if I set up remove_bomb = 0, if DM enabled T has a bomb, when I type csdm_disable bomb dissappear... :/

p.s.: I want switch server from DM to CW and back ...
Any chance to fix this before will be released next original CSDM version? I really need working disable option