Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.13.8, 23/01/2016)

Post New Thread Reply   

Marounda
Old 10-26-2014 , 13:53   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpleNerple2000 View Post
The option "// Give Zeus?" is set to 0 and as for the headshot issue, Did I install the plugin wrong because I just dropped the zip's contents into the SourceMod Folder?
(Sorry, Still learning SourceMod!)
In other news, This is this plugin thread's 1000th post!

Thanks,
DerpleNerple2000

EDIT: I believe i found it under the deathmatch.ini but, what should I change to disable HS only?
Hi,

In the deathmatch.ini :
Quote:
"Deathmatch"
{
"SectionOptions"
{
"AdminMenuName" "Game/Deathmatch"
"PlayerDisplay" "Deathmatch"
}

"Load"
{
"Configs" "Options Default"
"Configs" "Primary Aim"
"Configs" "Secondary Aim"
"Configs" "No Nades"
"Configs" "no zeus"
}
}
<== Config no zeus need to be loaded.

Quote:
"fy"
{
"LoadRound"
{
"Game Modes" "Deathmatch"
"Configs" "Only HS Disabled"
}

"LoadWarmup"
{
"Game Modes" "Default Warmups"
}

"#LoadType" "KeptLoads"
"#LoadType" "LockedLoads"

"Load"
{
"Configs" "Random Spawn"
"Configs" "All Guns"
}

"Cvars"
{
"mp_teammates_are_enemies" "1"
"mp_solid_teammates" "1"
}
}
<== You have to load the config "only hs disabled". It could be work now.
The others points are in use in my server, but it's not mandatory for your problem ;)

Last edited by Marounda; 10-28-2014 at 11:04.
Marounda
Old 10-26-2014 , 13:58   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1002

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3bus View Post
If you want it every 60s, you shall set
Code:
"DisplayEvent"  "Timer"
Or if you want it displayed on spawn but no more than every 60s you shall set
Code:

"DisplayTarget" "Chat"
"DisplayEvent"  "Spawn"
"Repeat"        "Single"
"NoReDisplayTime"         "60"
"Priority"      "90"
"Duration"      "0"
Maybe there is a problem, because it don't function...

I tried this :
Quote:
"Website"
{
"DisplayTarget" "Chat"
"DisplayEvent" "Timer"
"Repeat" "Infinite"
"Period" "60"
"Priority" "90"
"Duration" "0"
"Text"
{
"Texts" "Website"
}
But it's really really strange... In fact, when i join the server, the Website message is in English, 60 seconds after, the message is in French (my steam is in French, so i have to read it all time in French !), and it's finish. Never writing again the Website message in the chat... Even if DisplayEvent Timer and Repeat Infinite... And, i would like 120 seconds instead of 60, is it possible ? Or 60 is the maximum ?

Can you check my deathmatch.ini please ? Maybe i didn't load it as i have to do.
My deathmatch.ini can be read here => http://pastebin.com/xr7XWgK9

Thank you so much

Last edited by Marounda; 10-28-2014 at 11:08.
DerpleNerple2000
Old 10-26-2014 , 14:59   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1003

Thanks @Marounda for your reponse. While I figured out the headshot issue before looking back at this thread, I did not know about the "no zeus" config and will apply it. Thanks for the small lesson!

Thanks,
DerpleNerple2000
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-26-2014 , 16:12   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marounda View Post
But it's really really strange... In fact, when i join the server, the Website message is in English, 60 seconds after, the message is in French (my steam is in French, so i have to read it all time in French !), and it's finish. Never writing again the Website message in the chat... Even if DisplayEvent Timer and Repeat Infinite... And, i would like 120 seconds instead of 60, is it possible ? Or 60 is the maximum ?

Can you check my deathmatch.ini please ? Maybe i didn't load it as i have to do.
My deathmatch.ini can be read here => http://pastebin.com/xr7XWgK9

Thank you so much
Set the duration to 1 and you should be OK. There is a bug with duration set to 0, where messages can be pruned by the system before being displayed and queued for re-display.

Period can be set to any value, there is no maximum value (actually there is but it is very high and irrelevant).

As for the language, I'm french and message is instantaneously displayed in french. Maybe there is some delay on your server before sourcemod detects the client language...

Last edited by h3bus; 10-26-2014 at 16:12.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-26-2014 , 17:15   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1005

Also you've got an error in your config file:
[deathmatch.smx] Unknown weapon "weapon_sg553"

SG 553 entity's name is actualy weapon_sg556
Marounda
Old 10-26-2014 , 17:32   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerpleNerple2000 View Post
Thanks @Marounda for your reponse. While I figured out the headshot issue before looking back at this thread, I did not know about the "no zeus" config and will apply it. Thanks for the small lesson!

Thanks,
DerpleNerple2000
You're welcome ;)

Last edited by Marounda; 10-28-2014 at 11:08.
Marounda
Old 10-26-2014 , 17:55   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1007

Quote:
Also you've got an error in your config file:
[deathmatch.smx] Unknown weapon "weapon_sg553"

SG 553 entity's name is actualy weapon_sg556
Thank you, it's now ok with my Website message

Hum, i thought it was a bug with this weapon, because the realname is SG553, but it's true, i have to let sg_556 to choose it, thank you !!!

It's strange for this first Message in English... Of course, the server was reboot before i joined in my test server, so maybe it's only at the first reboot and first player connection, and not only the first connection to each player. I don't really know.

Thank you so much !

EDIT : I forget my last little problem :
When i join the server, i can read the Website message in english (but you already know it) AND this
Quote:
>> Le match commencera lorsque l'échauffement sera terminé."
In fact, i chose to make the warmup to "-1" because i don't want any warmup.
But, this sentence start even if we have no warmup.
Can i delete it ? How ?

Last edited by Marounda; 10-26-2014 at 18:36.
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2014 , 04:50   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1008

Quote:
. dm_filter_kill_log disables kill log in upper right corner
Would it be possible to have so that I can see my own kills/deaths but not everyones elses?
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2014 , 05:36   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marounda View Post
EDIT : I forget my last little problem :
When i join the server, i can read the Website message in english (but you already know it) AND this

In fact, i chose to make the warmup to "-1" because i don't want any warmup.
But, this sentence start even if we have no warmup.
Can i delete it ? How ?
You can try setting both dm_filter_texts_enabled and dm_log_texts_enabled to 1, connect to the server and stay there until the warmup sentence is issued.
Then go to your sourcemod/logs folder and you will have the message that is issued (most likely starting with #SFUI)
Copy/paste that message in dm_filter_texts and you should be ok.
Then you can set dm_log_texts_enabled to 0

Note that there is already a value in dm_filter_texts (#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural) that you should keep, just add the message you want to filter like this
"dm_filter_texts" "#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural, #<Whatever your message is>"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
Would it be possible to have so that I can see my own kills/deaths but not everyones elses?
Unfortunatly no... I wanted to implement that but the kill log is displayed upon event_death event. And events are either broadcasted to all clients (all clients display the kill) or not sent at all :/

Maybe there is an extension for that out there but I did not find it.

Last edited by h3bus; 10-27-2014 at 05:37.
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-27-2014 , 06:28   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch Goes Advanced (v0.12.2, 2014-10-24)
Reply With Quote #1010

Quote:
You can try setting both dm_filter_texts_enabled and dm_log_texts_enabled to 1, connect to the server and stay there until the warmup sentence is issued.
Then go to your sourcemod/logs folder and you will have the message that is issued (most likely starting with #SFUI)
Copy/paste that message in dm_filter_texts and you should be ok.
Then you can set dm_log_texts_enabled to 0

Note that there is already a value in dm_filter_texts (#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural) that you should keep, just add the message you want to filter like this
"dm_filter_texts" "#Player_Point_Award_Killed_Enemy_Plural, #<Whatever your message is>"

Unfortunatly no... I wanted to implement that but the kill log is displayed upon event_death event. And events are either broadcasted to all clients (all clients display the kill) or not sent at all :/

Maybe there is an extension for that out there but I did not find it.
Ok, thx for reply.