8% 

ELO Ranking

Post New Thread Reply   

MikeJS
Old 12-23-2008 , 07:27   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #21

Replace line 87 with
Code:
Format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO elostats VALUES('%s', '%N', 1600, 0, 0, 1)", clientid, client);
and line 90 with
Code:
Format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO elostats (steamid, name, rating, kills, deaths, notify) VALUES ('%s', '%N', 1600, 0, 0, 1)", clientid, client);
hl2mukkel
Old 12-23-2008 , 15:12   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJS View Post
Replace line 87 with
Code:
Format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO elostats VALUES('%s', '%N', 1600, 0, 0, 1)", clientid, client);
and line 90 with
Code:
Format(query, sizeof(query), "INSERT INTO elostats (steamid, name, rating, kills, deaths, notify) VALUES ('%s', '%N', 1600, 0, 0, 1)", clientid, client);
ok thanks
r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-23-2008 , 15:31   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #23

some code parts looking like written of from N1g Tf2 rank http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=551559 or the CS:S version http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=683121

if this is true you should namecheck the autor in your post and sourcode.

btw the round start hook for arena maps is missing
HookEvent("arena_round_start", Event_teamplay_round_active)

Last edited by r5053; 12-23-2008 at 15:42.
Send a message via ICQ to r5053 Send a message via Skype™ to r5053
MikeJS
Old 12-23-2008 , 16:13   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #24

I did look at N1G-TF2-RANK to see how some things are done, however nothing has been simply copy+pasted. I'll add your name along with the arena event anyway though, thanks.
r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-23-2008 , 17:40   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJS View Post
I did look at N1G-TF2-RANK to see how some things are done, however nothing has been simply copy+pasted. I'll add your name along with the arena event anyway though, thanks.
seems like this plugin has a other target group then my N1G,
your EOL as the Small Light one for many mods and of course ELO,
and my N1G a simple to use HlstatsX replacement for selected mods (actually CS:S and TF2 but maybe soon but not definitiv L4D).

If i'm right we should exchange us. my Steam name is R_Hehl

btw i recognized that it's not simple a c&p.

Last edited by r5053; 12-23-2008 at 17:47.
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2008 , 19:37   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by r5053 View Post
If i'm right we should exchange us. my Steam name is R_Hehl

btw i recognized that it's not simple a c&p.
If you mean that he has to pay you, you are wrong. Your plugin code is GPL just like every SM plugin. I can't believe what you are trying to do.

Last edited by recon0; 12-23-2008 at 19:44.
r5053
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-24-2008 , 00:49   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #27

@recon0
oh c'mon so wrong my english couldn't be.
"If i'm right we should exchange us" Means i offer smalltalk about howto code stats plugins, this would fix bugs like the arena start bug. I had some issues during coding my plugin and i think my expirience with it would help him.

and btw my code is not under GPL (i've to chose a license like GPL or one of the other opensource licences) actually it has no license soon i will chose one.

It's no problem for me if someone uses my code, only 2 conditions.:
1. Plugins who use my code should have another function. (this is only polite, else my one get replaced with a copy of my code labeled with another coder's name and i had the main work for nothing)
2. I had much work with some plugins (N1G TF2 stats has actualy >2000 lines code) so i think it's not too much to ask for mention the name and the plugin where the code come from.
To make it short: I don't want money the only thing i want is that other people respect my work and i offer MikeJS help with coding it.

Last edited by r5053; 12-24-2008 at 01:02.
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-24-2008 , 04:29   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
@recon0
"If i'm right we should exchange us" Means i offer smalltalk about howto code stats plugins, this would fix bugs like the arena start bug. I had some issues during coding my plugin and i think my expirience with it would help him.

and btw my code is not under GPL (i've to chose a license like GPL or one of the other opensource licences) actually it has no license soon i will chose one.

1. Plugins who use my code should have another function. (this is only polite, else my one get replaced with a copy of my code labeled with another coder's name and i had the main work for nothing)
2. I had much work with some plugins (N1G TF2 stats has actualy >2000 lines code) so i think it's not too much to ask for mention the name and the plugin where the code come from.
To make it short: I don't want money the only thing i want is that other people respect my work and i offer MikeJS help with coding it.
i knew what you were talking about

then again, I have talked with you a lot about other things prior. XD

i might have to give this a whirl so I can decide which way of tracking points is the best.
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2008 , 18:20   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
@recon0

LOL my bad
Old 12-24-2008 , 18:58   Re: ELO Ranking
Reply With Quote #30