Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 10-26-2008 , 14:19   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

2000 FPS isnt possible, That just means you have the ultimate server box which i doubt has been made...

But Still Vee, needs to grow up...
Old 10-27-2008 , 03:11   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

So everyone knows, I am not a customer of VeeServers anymore. Switched all my servers over to a different host.
Old 10-27-2008 , 14:29   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

Dang I'm pretty famous :]
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2008 , 14:31   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

Nahh, your just hated for your bad attitude and your fake hacks
Old 10-27-2008 , 14:32   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

Seems like everyone knows my name and who I am. Who are you guys again?
chris
Old 10-27-2008 , 14:34   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeTran View Post
Dang I'm pretty famous :]
Replace famous with infamous
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2008 , 14:39   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

We are Humans with a life, you in the other hand, is a failure behind a screen
Old 10-27-2008 , 14:54   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

I'll lay one out and I'll split the forum because I obviously do not have a lot of time to argue because it's pointless.

"2000 FPS isnt possible, That just means you have the ultimate server box which i doubt has been made..."

Your max FPS has nothing to do with how "Ultimate" the machine is.

Regarding the hacks, it was sold to me by an Agent on GameSurge and I was not aware of the user phish creating it. Phish contacted me a few hours later and the project was pulled.

For drumzplaya13: We don't even offer 250FPS servers so how are you able to get one? You also said it would get 20 people in and then crash? That's just stupid. Most of the time crashes are caused by a bad map or plugin. The only time it is the provider's fault is if the machine goes offline, which you can check by pinging the IP, if it doesn't respond then it's the provider at fault.

SixSicSix: Your account was just deleted and you will not be refunded due to your actions, "i made hsi server open 1000 notepads. read the thread i linked to"

DruGzOG: You came in our ventrilo and opened up a chat instead of using Voice Com., is it because your a coward or is it because your too young to try and trick us?

Ngo518555: I do apologize for cursing at you, I was not in a great mood but that cannot be used as an excuse. But I find it quite annoying if I don't reply to your IM on AIM within 10 seconds and you come into ventrilo screaming, you did that quite a few times.

As for our servers "sucking", we have an affordable option for people which is 128FPS, it's not great so don't expect it to be the best. Performance is not an issue for us as we always have an excess of machines in stock. As for my actions, I stand behind them 100%. If you want great support, then approach is properly and you will receive the best. If you come at me crazy with threats, then I'll rip you.

Also, ICETEA AKA CampinCarl the user who created this thread. IP's are recyled, they are not used once and thrown away. Do you know why I sold your server? It's because I felt betrayed and lied to. You didn't pay your bill and I gave you a free 1-2 week extension and you did not want it therefore it was sold.

I'm pretty sure 95% of our clients are satisfied and happy with their gameservers and services from VeeServers. If we we're so bad, it would be hard to stay in business wouldn't it? We've been in business for a while and plan to stay in business but to stay in business. I agree I am not very professional but as stated earlier, if you come at me properly then I shall help you with whatever your needs are. If your going to be a dick towards me, then screw you.

I've come to realize, what is the point of me writing all this jibberish and posting it anyways, my post will be deleted as usual due to unfair admins.

DruGzOG: "We are Humans with a life, you in the other hand, is a failure behind a screen"

I'm a failure? Who are you again?

Last edited by VeeTran; 10-27-2008 at 14:58.
Alka
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-27-2008 , 15:06   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeeTran View Post
I'm a failure? Who are you again?
We are s. Hi.
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2008 , 15:06   Re: Veeservers suck, don't waste your money

GO vee

You have the best deals on the net hands down.