Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ffriozi
Old 05-22-2016 , 14:25   [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

Hello.

Guys is possible to create an plugin to stop those annoying maps musics from BHOP maps???

when the server is full we cant hear each other because the map music is too loud !!

if anyone could create or point me to something would be nice.

thank you =)

Last edited by ffriozi; 05-22-2016 at 14:26.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 05-22-2016 , 16:18   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

https://forums.alliedmods.net/search.php
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=281898
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=257874
Old 05-22-2016 , 16:42   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

im starting thinking you have some mental problem... you always reply stuff that u dont even test and with ignorance.

i already test that plugin before this thread. i know how to use the search function if i had found the solution this thread never existed.

so after you post something or reply like the way u did test before otherwise dont reply thank you.

Last edited by ffriozi; 05-22-2016 at 16:45.
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 05-22-2016 , 17:32   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffriozi View Post
im starting thinking you have some mental problem... you always reply stuff that u dont even test and with ignorance.

i already test that plugin before this thread. i know how to use the search function if i had found the solution this thread never existed.

so after you post something or reply like the way u did test before otherwise dont reply thank you.
im sorry, i just wanna point/help people to help themselves.

you havn't say that you tested a already existing plugins or search for one.
You just ask if someone could create one. how should i know you tested this before?

Why create a new one when there are allready existing? was my idea.

you just said in this thread that you need something like this for bhop.

im using this for minigames and bhops. it works. Unfortunately there are some maps that have another way to play music. There is minimum one more stop music plugin i known that work, i hadnt linked.

Quote:
im starting thinking you have some mental problem...
why getting mad and insulting people who try to help?

Last edited by shanapu; 05-22-2016 at 17:32.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-22-2016 , 17:43   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

Quote:

You expect people to memorize every post you make ever?
Zeddy_god
Old 05-23-2016 , 13:22   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

You should talk to people who try to help you with respect. He's offering you free help, to which you can respectfully reply. If you have tried it, maybe you should mention the fact that you've tried it in your original post. How on earth is somebody going to read all comments on a plugin to find out your comment about it not working?

Ironic how you call someone out for having mental problems and for being ignorant.

If you want help here, try being nice. Nobody works for you, treat other people with respect.
Old 05-23-2016 , 15:29   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddy_god View Post
You should talk to people who try to help you with respect. He's offering you free help, to which you can respectfully reply. If you have tried it, maybe you should mention the fact that you've tried it in your original post. How on earth is somebody going to read all comments on a plugin to find out your comment about it not working?

Ironic how you call someone out for having mental problems and for being ignorant.

If you want help here, try being nice. Nobody works for you, treat other people with respect.
CTRL+C CTRL+V link and dont even check it is not help.

CTRL+C CTRL+V search link assuming he dont search it its not help

this is not the first time i saw this guy reply something like the way he did... he just ctrl+c+v dont even metter if the plugin is working or not so this for me is someone who have mental problems. dont like ? i dont care. i will get ban for this? i dont care . i create another account and its done.

and by the way he wrote "im using this for minigames and bhops. it works." its an lie we tested in +- 120 maps in our 4 servers and dont work so after all he didnt helped at all

thank you bye
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-23-2016 , 23:34   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

Quote:
and by the way he wrote "im using this for minigames and bhops. it works." its an lie we tested in +- 120 maps in our 4 servers and dont work so after all he didnt helped at all
Some maps handle sounds/music differently than others, said plugin works in a way that silences the majority of maps that have music, I use this plugin myself.

You do need to learn to respect people here, many times you have blatantly not searched, made outrageous claims about plugins not working, instead you had things misconfigured. Please stop embarrassing yourself and trying to call out long-time members of this forum. We aren't here to solve all of your problems and answer all of your questions. Many (if not all) of your questions/issues/etc have already been answered, and will be found simply by searching. Be patient, take your time.

My suggestion:
1. Search. Search some more. Search on google, search on here, etc.
2. If you can't figure out why something isn't working, make sure you have everything installed correctly. Take the time to ensure it is configured correctly as well.
3. Still not working? Look and see the way the plugin works. Try to decipher the code, and learn what it does.
4. Still having issues? Search again, try different keywords. Look for alternatives.
ffriozi
Old 05-24-2016 , 00:23   Re: [REQ][CSGO] Stop Bhop maps musics

ok
Closed Thread