Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Questions about administration commands

Post New Thread Reply   

paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-22-2019 , 08:34   Questions about administration commands
Reply With Quote #1

I have a CSGO server, I use SourceMod, with it has several commands to help administration, being able to access them using direct commands like sm_kick, sm_ban, sm_gag and others. It would also have the command sm_admin, which in this case enters the administration menu and shows all the commands I have access and the menu to use them.

I would like to know if it is possible for a privileged player to type in chat! Kick,! Ban or any other SourceMod command instead of chatting as the command should be used, in which case he should open the direct menu with player nicknames, for example, I typed in! kick in chat instead of showing how using the command would directly open the menu with the player nick list.

Is this possible in SourceMod?
Halt
Old 08-22-2019 , 10:07   Re: Questions about administration commands
Reply With Quote #2

So you're looking for the radio menu? You can access the kick function through !admin and then find the command you're looking to use, select it and you are prompted with a list of all clients in the server.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the question here I don't think the devs are going to add what you're asking for. Very possible, but it's remained the same system for years. Just type the command and name, you don't even have to type the full name of the player.

Have you checked the forums for a shortcut like this? It might already have been made by another member of the community.

So yes, very possible, just have to find someone who wants to do it/already has done it.

Last edited by Halt; 08-22-2019 at 10:10. Reason: Answer
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-22-2019 , 21:16   Re: Questions about administration commands
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halt View Post
So you're looking for the radio menu? You can access the kick function through !admin and then find the command you're looking to use, select it and you are prompted with a list of all clients in the server.

Unless I'm misunderstanding the question here I don't think the devs are going to add what you're asking for. Very possible, but it's remained the same system for years. Just type the command and name, you don't even have to type the full name of the player.

Have you checked the forums for a shortcut like this? It might already have been made by another member of the community.

So yes, very possible, just have to find someone who wants to do it/already has done it.
That would be the radio menu. It's just that it only accesses the radio menu when you type! Admin as you mentioned.

And if the player types the direct command it shows just how it should be used, it would be interesting to have both options, that is, if the player types the command and nick, all right works anyway, but if he type only the command will open the radio menu with the nicknames of the players.

Anyway, it would be another suggestion even for future updates of SourceMod.

About looking for something, I haven't done it yet, I wanted to know first if it would be possible to do it right in SourceMod anyway, in any case thanks, I'll be seeing if I find something, thanks again.