I'm proud to announce that AMX Mod X 1.76 is now available! This is mainly a bug-fix release, although we've squeezed in many delicious features over the past few months.
You can download the binaries at http://www.amxmodx.org/downloads.php
If you want to upgrade, see Upgrading AMX Mod X
The short changelog:
- The compiler is now much faster, from merging in code from our sister project, SourceMod.
- You can now specify per-map plugins.
- Added an experimental, optional backwards compatibility layer to load plugins compiled or written for AMX Mod. This is done by amxmod_compat.amxx.
- Natives for sorting 1D and 2D arrays of any contents were added.
- Fixed MySQLX threaded queries freezing on Linux.
- Fixed corruption bugs in callfunc arrays/strings, statsx, get_user_aiming on Linux, ExecuteForward(), and a code generation bug in the compiler.
To read about the AMX Mod compatibility system, see AMX Mod Compatibility Layer
For the full (and quite lengthy) changelog, head on over to AMX Mod X 1.76 Changes
If you find any problems, be sure to post in the Bug Reports section, which is for Bug Reports.