The plugin allows you to add player models to your server, which are selected through a pop-up menu when you enter one of the teams.
The menu for changing the model can be called with the command !models written in the chat.
There is a preview of the mod, which allows you to view the newly selected model from a third person for some time.
In the csgo_models_downloads
folder, you need to create any file with the cfg extension, and specify the resources that will be downloaded to the player, for example
The settings in the csgo_models folder are similar to csgo_models_downloads
- flags " abz " / / as an example, we specify flags if we want to cut the model for players.
- model_player / / Path for the player model
- arms / / Path for player gloves (Use only for third-party models)
- vo_prefix / / Path to the sounds of radio commands (Do not use for standard models that do not have them, everything will work correctly for third-party ones)
The necessary data on operation models and standard cs go can be found here
Special thanks to Kailo for the model replacement module, as well as komashchenko for fixing gloves for non-standard models.
The names of non-standard models should not match the first item here.
- en - English
- ru - Russian
- sm_map_change_reload_cfg Allows you to prohibit reloading configs every map change.
- sm_buyzone_only Allow the choice of the model only in the area of procurement.
- sm_select_skin_time After how many seconds to disable model selection. '0 disable timer'
Commands in the chat for players:
!models, models, .models
Open models menu
to reload the list of models.
Unpack the content to the server and restart it.
The plugin replaces the model at the stage of issuing it to the player.
Player model names must not match the standard model names in the game.