Raised This Month: $226 Target: $400
 56% 

[TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)


Post New Thread Reply   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Ronas963
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Old 04-20-2021 , 10:49   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1701

[SM] Listing 19 plugins:
01 "Admin File Reader" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
02 "Admin Help" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
03 "Admin Menu" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
04 "Anti-Flood" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
05 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
06 "Basic Chat" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
07 "Basic Comm Control" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
08 "Basic Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
09 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
10 "Basic Votes" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
11 "Client Preferences" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
12 "Fun Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
13 "Fun Votes" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
14 "Nextmap" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
15 "Player Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
16 "Reserved Slots" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
17 "Sound Commands" (1.10.0.6502) by AlliedModders LLC
18 <Error> "[DEV] TF2ItemsInfo" (1.9.1) by Leonardo | Maintained by ChauffeR
19 <Error> "[TF2Items] Give Weapon" (3.14159) by FlaminSarge (orig by asherkin)
Errors:
tf2itemsinfo.smx ([DEV] TF2ItemsInfo): Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
tf2items_giveweapon.smx ([TF2Items] Give Weapon): Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
Ronas963 is offline
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 04-20-2021 , 14:45   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas963 View Post
18 <Error> "[DEV] TF2ItemsInfo" (1.9.1) by Leonardo | Maintained by ChauffeR
19 <Error> "[TF2Items] Give Weapon" (3.14159) by FlaminSarge (orig by asherkin)
Errors:
tf2itemsinfo.smx ([DEV] TF2ItemsInfo): Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
tf2items_giveweapon.smx ([TF2Items] Give Weapon): Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
You didn't show your error log. My guess is that your tf2itemsinfo is timing out. Check your error log to find out. If so, you can do this: Increase the "SlowScriptTimeout" value in your \addons\sourcemod\configs\core.cfg file to something like "90".
PC Gamer is offline
Ronas963
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Old 04-20-2021 , 15:04   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1703

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
You didn't show your error log. My guess is that your tf2itemsinfo is timing out. Check your error log to find out. If so, you can do this: Increase the "SlowScriptTimeout" value in your \addons\sourcemod\configs\core.cfg file to something like "90".
Now it is worked thanks (:

Last edited by Ronas963; 04-21-2021 at 10:45. Reason: again I forget word i bad english grammar
Ronas963 is offline
Ronas963
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Old 04-22-2021 , 12:18   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1704

How I can disabled drop weapon? If they people can steal my valve rocket launcher
Ronas963 is offline
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 04-22-2021 , 22:12   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas963 View Post
How I can disabled drop weapon? If they people can steal my valve rocket launcher
At server console (or within server.cfg) type: sm cvar tf_dropped_weapon_lifetime 0
PC Gamer is offline
Ronas963
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Old 05-03-2021 , 11:40   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1706

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
At server console (or within server.cfg) type: sm cvar tf_dropped_weapon_lifetime 0
that's not working it need sv_cheats 1 but I won't that use
Ronas963 is offline
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 05-03-2021 , 23:12   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1707

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas963 View Post
that's not working it need sv_cheats 1 but I won't that use
Add it to your server.cfg

You don't need sv_cheats.
PC Gamer is offline
Ronas963
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Old 05-04-2021 , 01:30   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1708

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Add it to your server.cfg

You don't need sv_cheats.
that's same not working

but I need disable drop weapon....
Ronas963 is offline
PC Gamer
Veteran Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Old 05-05-2021 , 05:34   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronas963 View Post
that's not working it need sv_cheats 1 but I won't that use
I don't think you are typing in exactly as I asked. If you did it wouldn't ask for cheats. As I said before, add the line into your server.cfg or type it into the server console. Except this time try typing it in EXACTLY as it appears below:
PHP Code:
sm_cvar tf_dropped_weapon_lifetime 0 
PC Gamer is offline
Ronas963
Junior Member
Join Date: Jun 2016
Old 05-05-2021 , 10:09   Re: [TF2Items] Give Weapon (v3.14159, 11/29/2013)
Reply With Quote #1710

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
I don't think you are typing in exactly as I asked. If you did it wouldn't ask for cheats. As I said before, add the line into your server.cfg or type it into the server console. Except this time try typing it in EXACTLY as it appears below:
PHP Code:
sm_cvar tf_dropped_weapon_lifetime 0 
Oh it is worked thanks I forget put _
Ronas963 is offline
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode