Raised This Month: $226 Target: $400
 56% 

[L4D & L4D2] Vote Mode (1.5) [16-Jun-2020]

Post New Thread Reply   

Darkwob
Old 03-25-2021 , 04:48   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Vote Mode (1.5) [16-Jun-2020]
Reply With Quote #41

Silver bro, can you write a plugin where we can vote votekick, votemute, votegag in such a drop-down menu? that we can integrate them with sourceban.

it's like "Banned By vote for "Ban reason" on sourcebans.

Send a message via AIM to Darkwob Send a message via Yahoo to Darkwob Send a message via Skype™ to Darkwob
kazya3
Old 05-03-2021 , 14:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Vote Mode (1.5) [16-Jun-2020]
Reply With Quote #42

Dosen't work for me. I vote the mode then the plugin auto restart the game without any change after 3seconds. i tried the cvar "sm_cvar mp_gamemode xxx""sm_cvar mp_restartgame 1", it works. the plugins seems work fine in the server console without any errorlogs. I tried to open the sp to understand. Half hour later , my brain explosived.
Silvers
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-04-2021 , 07:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Vote Mode (1.5) [16-Jun-2020]
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki89 View Post
I eliminated the super tanks, it was badly updated, hey silvers I have a problem with my server I don't know if you can help me, when a player leaves my server the bot remains alive, is there not a plugin to eliminate the bot automatically?
Good to know. I'm unaware of any, I think there are some which handle the sb_all_bot_team cvar stuff and put server into hibernation if no real players.. I'm guessing that's the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwob View Post
Silver bro, can you write a plugin where we can vote votekick, votemute, votegag in such a drop-down menu? that we can integrate them with sourceban.

it's like "Banned By vote for "Ban reason" on sourcebans.

I don't have time for this. Post in requests section, this is offtopic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazya3 View Post
Dosen't work for me. I vote the mode then the plugin auto restart the game without any change after 3seconds. i tried the cvar "sm_cvar mp_gamemode xxx""sm_cvar mp_restartgame 1", it works. the plugins seems work fine in the server console without any errorlogs. I tried to open the sp to understand. Half hour later , my brain explosived.
Listen server? I don't know what's wrong, it works for me and others. Maybe the gamemode doesn't exist? Which version SM are you using and do you have Info Editor plugin installed? I don't see why it wouldn't work.