Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Paying Request] Parkour Fortress Remake

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Smith_EG
Old 12-26-2015 , 12:03   [Paying Request] Parkour Fortress Remake
Reply With Quote #1

Hey developers,
I'm looking to hire a programmer who is very well verse with sourcepawn and animation,
I want to have a version of parkour fortress remade for my own community, I really don't believe mecha the slag is going to release his game mode at any time in the future.
My understanding is that the workload of this kind of game mode is a lot, and I am fully aware this won't be a simple effort put into this mod.
Your compensation for work will be good, please pm me if you're interested in taking on this project and what your idea of how much you would charge for the amount of time and work put into this request, I am very interested into having this game mode, i'm a business guy and will cooperate with your needs as compensation.
--
For those of you unfamiliar with the parkour fortress game mode, here's a link to a youtube video featuring the mod gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2mcNB3Ech8
Anyways, please contact me if you're interested in remaking this game mod! and thanks for your time and consideration!

Last edited by Smith_EG; 12-26-2015 at 12:04. Reason: typo