Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)

Post New Thread Reply   

RedSword
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-02-2015 , 11:11   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.1=handling disconnects)
Reply With Quote #141

Released 2.2.0 : Added the possibility to disable restriction during warmup. See ConVar rawr_disable_warmup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poel View Post
Hi,

Ty for this plugin, but 1 question :

We can't disable all restrict (or disable all cvars) during the warmup ? maybe add new cvar ?
Same about weapons restrict : We can't restrict specific weapons for all the time.
²rawr_restrict_weapons : "awp g3sg1 sg550 scar20" when there is 5 guys in both team, all is available.
Will be great to add cvar to restrict ALL THE TIME weapons (like autonoob) and use other² cvar for awp.

ty!
Done in 2.2. See above + why not use [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict ?
RAWR (per player/rounds Awp Restrict.)
Kill Assist
Be Medic

You can also Donate if you appreciate my work

Last edited by RedSword; 07-02-2015 at 11:12.
poel
Veteran Member
Old 07-02-2015 , 15:00   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.1=handling disconnects)
Reply With Quote #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSword View Post
Released 2.2.0 : Added the possibility to disable restriction during warmup. See ConVar rawr_disable_warmup.

Done in 2.2. See above + why not use [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict ?

Hi,

Well other plugin restrict make conflit with awp. Your plugin and [CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict have conflit about awp, (ofc I tried to disable all about awp cvar...) that's why your plugin need 1 or 2 new cvar.

thks for update 2.2

Last edited by poel; 07-02-2015 at 15:01.
RedSword
Old 07-02-2015 , 18:28   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #143

I've seen other servers (at least a few years ago) that were running both plugins, so I'm not sure how you could get a conflict. You try to make my plugin block only awp, and Weapon Restrict block only automatics for instance. I'm pretty sure that should work.
Kill Assist
Be Medic

tittn
Old 08-22-2015 , 09:16   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #144

thx for this nice plugin altho i would like to see an other kind feature:

Have the awp limited to 1 per team and give it to a random player everyround for free
XpoHuk
Old 08-22-2015 , 14:29   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #145

It's a pity there is no immunity by flag
RedSword
Old 08-22-2015 , 17:33   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittn View Post
thx for this nice plugin altho i would like to see an other kind feature:

Have the awp limited to 1 per team and give it to a random player everyround for free
I'm not sure I'd like to be given an awp when I don't want one, preventing someone from having it and losing your previous weapon. I also fail to see a non-annoying way to implement that feature. And I'm not sure an awp queue would be pleasant / needed (If I was to implement "requests").

That's more something to do using any awp restriction plugin (mine or Dr!fter) and having another plugin give an awp to someone random. There are a few samples on how to give a weapon on round start if you search a bit. You'd need to remove all awps first though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XpoHuk View Post
It's a pity there is no immunity by flag
Yup it's a pity. I don't intend to implement that.
Kill Assist
Be Medic

CenT
Old 09-25-2015 , 14:38   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #147

Hello,
I disabled because since the last update when a player finished his round before the limit of AWP, server crash, I had to disable the plugin until that corrected.
RedSword
Old 09-25-2015 , 15:18   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenT View Post
Hello,
I disabled because since the last update when a player finished his round before the limit of AWP, server crash, I had to disable the plugin until that corrected.
CSS? CSGO? SM version ? Metamod version ?

Anyone else having the problem ?

And I doubt the problem comes from the plugin itself; I'd believe either your metamod/sm version, or your gamedata is outdated.

Red
Kill Assist
Be Medic

CenT
Old 09-25-2015 , 15:24   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSword View Post
CSS? CSGO? SM version ? Metamod version ?

Anyone else having the problem ?

And I doubt the problem comes from the plugin itself; I'd believe either your metamod/sm version, or your gamedata is outdated.

Red
CSGO, SM : 1.7.3 - 5253, Metamod : 1.10.6

it comes to plant again, but there is no gamedata to propose for this update ...

Last update SM :

Add gamedata for Kreedz Climbing.

Trigger build for hl2sdk TF2/CS:S/DoD:S/HL2M CUserCmd changes.

In packaging, use API for gunzip instead of executable (bug 6415).

Merge pull request #411 from alliedmodders/terminate-fix

Despite your disabled plugin, my server plant less often, it must come from the plugin "weapon restrict"

Last edited by CenT; 09-25-2015 at 15:29.
karil
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-25-2015 , 16:28   Re: [CS:S+GO] RAWR : Red's Awp Wide Restriction (2.2=handling warmup)
Reply With Quote #150

Hello,

I too narrowed it down to this plugin. It crashed every 20mins, now after finding out this was the problem no crash for 4 hours. Some got problems with another "weapon restrict" plugin - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...05219&page=179 . This plugin works fine for me, but I got an older 3.1.3 version, not the latest.

https://crash.limetech.org/jzb5u6kipyyu

SourceMod Version: 1.7.3-dev+5253

Metamod:Source version 1.11.0-dev+985