Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[Ideas] Plugin(s) (Schoolyard Play!)

Post New Thread Reply   

FlyingMongoose
Veteran Member
Old 02-20-2006 , 15:34   [Ideas] Plugin(s) (Schoolyard Play!)
Reply With Quote #1

Not so much a request as an idea if anyone feels like using them feel free as I am bad at C++ and just am too busy and too lazy to learn.

Jailbreak:
Based on the way VIP Mod works, I know now that it's very possible, you can search the amxmodx forums for the original, it's the same basic idea as cops and robbers from when you were a kid, if either team "tags" a member of the other team (by "tag" I mean kill), it then spawns them in "jail" normally an indicated position near or at the spawn of their oponent.

Example:
T gets shot by CT
T spawns at a predetermined point in or in CT spawn, no weapons, cannot leave
Another team runs into the "jail" and releases Ts in jail and they spawn a knife and maybe a pistol.

For specifics look into the old AMX Mod X plugin, I'll find the link when I get home.

Freeze tag type 1:
You know it was a blast as a kid! playing freeze tag, freezing and unfreezing your oponents, this would probably work best with random spawns throughout maps, or 1 spawn for the "it" player outside of both default spawns with limited weapons or something like that, no buy, one player is selected as "it" normally "it" ends up having to shoot a member of either team to "Freeze" them, if anyone else touches (runs into or shoots, not sure yet) the frozen player they become unfrozen, the person unfrozen the longest wins. Fairly simple.

Freeze tag type 2: (a.k.a. team freeze tag)
Almost the same concept as jailbreak except instead of being spawned in jail w/ full health, the player becomes frozen with full health and no weapons when a member of the opposing team shoots them, if the teammates of the frozen player(s) "touch" or shoot (not sure yet again) them they becoem unfrozen and are given a weak weapon (best if it's spawning weapon, like USP or glock)

Schoolyard gameplay was fun as a kid why can't it be fun in other things too? I suggest this as a CS plugin (if you haven't guessed already) and a SourceMM plugin.

If anyone decides to do this/these plugin(s) please please please adhere to my proposed File Directory Structure Standard (information is Here)

I'll probably add to this list of "schoolyard play" later. Hope someone makes it cuz this stuff is fun .

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
FlyingMongoose
Veteran Member
Old 02-24-2006 , 15:40  
Reply With Quote #2

No takers?

Only ask for support in plugin threads.

TunedChaos.com - Precision Tuned Game Servers
nuno12345
Old 12-27-2006 , 01:07   Re: [Ideas] Plugin(s) (Schoolyard Play!)
Reply With Quote #3

ill take it ;)
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 11-28-2007 , 20:38   Re: [Ideas] Plugin(s) (Schoolyard Play!)
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingMongoose View Post
Jailbreak:
Based on the way VIP Mod works, I know now that it's very possible, you can search the amxmodx forums for the original, it's the same basic idea as cops and robbers from when you were a kid, if either team "tags" a member of the other team (by "tag" I mean kill), it then spawns them in "jail" normally an indicated position near or at the spawn of their oponent.

Example:
T gets shot by CT
T spawns at a predetermined point in or in CT spawn, no weapons, cannot leave
Another team runs into the "jail" and releases Ts in jail and they spawn a knife and maybe a pistol.
created it: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=63742