[L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack

Post New Thread Reply   

strikeraot
Old 05-21-2019 , 22:25   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #71

Now i can sure that some cmd like this in other plugins can destroy your bag:

Quote:
new r=GetRandomInt(0, 100);
if(r < RoundFloat(GetConVarFloat(l4d_loot_killwitch_ reward)))
{

new r1=0;
if(L4D2Version) r1=GetRandomInt(0, 1);
else r1=GetRandomInt(0, 1);
if(r1==0)
{
Give(ClientId, "pain_pills");
CPrintToChatAll("{blue}%N killed Witch. He got {green}[Pain Pills]",ClientId);
}
if(r1==1)
{
Give(ClientId, "adrenaline");
CPrintToChatAll("{blue}%N killed Witch. He got {green}[Adrenaline]",ClientId);
}
Wolvexst
Old 05-22-2019 , 05:55   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraot View Post
I found a issue come from:
1) Giving pills or adrenaline to bot or player, sometimes it will broken items left in bag or not refill. (tried to disable all plugins that can help player to give item for someone like Gear Transfer. But still get that issue)
2) Sometimes, if i incapped and be revived, or i try to revive someone incapped -> one item in bag may be destroyed (this include slot 4 and slot 2 items)
3). Some cmd give item from server or other plugins will destroyed the bag,too (i try to give adrenalines for client and it will destroy all slot 4 item in my bag)
that's all issues i found out now. 1) and 2) just happen in some situations but 3) always happen
I am getting same issues as strikeraot. When you pass or transfer equipment to a bot or player, the counter in the bag doesn't increase.
strikeraot
Old 05-22-2019 , 06:03   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #73

Well, i tried to disable other plugins, and it will solve issue at 3) and 1). But there is a rare chance to destroy items in bag in some situations as i said at 2)

Last edited by strikeraot; 05-22-2019 at 06:07.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 05-22-2019 , 07:29   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #74

Thank u for the reports...i'll see what i can do about it. For now disable gear transfer or anything that gives items.
strikeraot
Old 05-22-2019 , 09:14   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #75

after MANY MANY testings, i can sure about the most issues come from 2). When incapped or revive someone, bag will have issue, especially destroying its items!
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 05-22-2019 , 16:33   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraot View Post
after MANY MANY testings, i can sure about the most issues come from 2). When incapped or revive someone, bag will have issue, especially destroying its items!
if u use plugins that prematurely remove items from players slots...backpack will not account for this yet...i'm working on a solution now...i've also identified a problem with pills/adrenaline qty while getting back up which i've fixed and will post shortly.
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 05-23-2019 , 11:46   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #77

i'll be posting another update later today. im working on a new qty handling system to track all items including those from other plugins. which will be in a later update. for now dont use plugins that give or remove items....gear transfer...incap pills munching....etc.
theproperson
Old 05-23-2019 , 16:04   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #78

Will there be a chance of getting the version 1.0 backpack system with per item limits instead of just slot limits?

That version was loved the most on my Hardcore server by me and my players but had to be removed due to the constant slot breaking.

I honestly hate the new per slot version and miss the per item version so much. It was way more fun and easier to organize since everything was set up to display 1 / 2

As a note to report the 1.0 version does not seem to detect items given to the player such as medkits and pills from survival and will delete those items when picking up something that goes in it's slot.

Last edited by theproperson; 05-23-2019 at 16:07. Reason: bug
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 05-23-2019 , 16:10   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by theproperson View Post
Will there be a chance of getting the version 1.0 backpack system with per item limits instead of just slot limits?

That version was loved the most on my Hardcore server by me and my players but had to be removed due to the constant slot breaking.

I honestly hate the new per slot version and miss the per item version so much. It was way more fun and easier to organize since everything was set up to display 1 / 2

As a note to report the 1.0 version does not seem to detect items given to the player such as medkits and pills from survival and will delete those items when picking up something that goes in it's slot.
I haven't completely stripped the old code from the new version i just modified it to work differently. There may be something i can do to make it an option in the future but for now my main focus is getting the backpack running as bug free and optimally as possible...

Last edited by MasterMind420; 05-23-2019 at 16:11.
theproperson
Old 05-23-2019 , 20:25   Re: [L4D2] Oshroth's Backpack
Reply With Quote #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind420 View Post
I haven't completely stripped the old code from the new version i just modified it to work differently. There may be something i can do to make it an option in the future but for now my main focus is getting the backpack running as bug free and optimally as possible...
Alright, thank you Mastermind. You have the best plugins and I really enjoy your work. Please take your time and don't feel rushed by us.