Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?

Post New Thread Reply   

little_froy
Old 06-01-2021 , 10:34   What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #1

i want to update to provide an 8 players coop server.
i just want to use least plugins or extensions, there are no major problem.
such as needn't equip save system, but i plan to all l4d1 and l4d2 8 survivals to appear simultaneously correctly and completely, can't change role by player self.
Please give me the plugins and extensions list, is there any body help me?

Last edited by little_froy; 06-01-2021 at 10:34.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 06-01-2021 , 16:52   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #2

I use...

1. SuperVersus to spawn extra survivors.
2. Character_Manager to have all 8 survivors on every map.
3. Real Zoey Unlock to have real Zoey on Windows.
4. Force Set to force which set of survivors to spawn on every map.
Old 06-01-2021 , 21:03   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
I use...

1. SuperVersus to spawn extra survivors.
2. Character_Manager to have all 8 survivors on every map.
3. Real Zoey Unlock to have real Zoey on Windows.
4. Force Set to force which set of survivors to spawn on every map.
thanks
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2021 , 00:08   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #4

8+ survivors in coop (Including 5+ players fix)
Moved to here

Last edited by HarryPotter; 10-02-2022 at 22:53. Reason: 2022/10/3 updated
in2002
Old 07-11-2021 , 00:20   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
for me

1. l4dtoolz EXTENSION or Left 4 Dead Slots: Unlock server limit

2. l4dmultislots: Allows additional survivor players in coop/survival/realism when 5+ player joins the server.

3. Defib_Fix: Fixes valve's defib not defibbing correct survivor, sometimes even reviving an alive player

4. Survivor Identity Fix for 5+ SurvivorsView Single Post: Fix bug where a survivor will change identity when a player connects/disconnects if there are 5+ survivors

5. Save Weapon (Co-op): Fixed bug with saving weapons in l4d2 coop if more than 4 players

6. Wrong Voice Owner Fix: When two or more same characters in the game only 1 become source of voices from all same characters

7. survivor_afk_fix: Fixes survivor going AFK game function.

8. lfd_both_fixUpgradePack: Fixes upgrade packs pickup bug when there are 5+ survivors

9. 8+ players Bug Fixes EXTENSION:
1) Survivor finale score bug
2) Charger stop bug
3) Witch incorrect player attack

10. Scene Adjustments/Fixes: Attempts to fix mourning/friendly fire for 5+ survivors as well as Zoey's pounced screams. Doesn't work in listen server.

11. Survivor Clones Hunter Pounced Warning Fix: This plugin Re-uses the Generic Hunter Pounced lines from C1M1 so that Nick, Ellis and Coach can warn for a Hunter Pouncing their clones on server with 8+ players where multiple survivor clones are a frequent thing. Doesn't work in listen server.
Some can't be used anymore

[SM] Unable to load extension "l4d2_bugfixes.ext":
[SM] Failed to load plugin "lfd_both_fixUpgradePack.smx": Unable to load plugin (bad header).
[SM] Unable to load plugin "l4dmultislots.smx": Native "NextBotCreatePlayerBotSurvivorBot" was not found
[SM] Unable to load plugin "survivor_hunter_pounced_clones_fix.smx": Could not find required plugin "sceneprocessor"

Last edited by in2002; 07-11-2021 at 00:20.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2021 , 06:38   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
[...]
6 - This is fixed by one of the previous updates, I think. At least it seems like it cuz I can hear the voices of the clones come from their own and not the original actor anymore.
9 - Broken for Linux after 2.2.2.0 but someone posted a different version that works(?)

Last edited by cravenge; 07-11-2021 at 06:39.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2021 , 10:28   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2002 View Post
Some can't be used anymore

[SM] Unable to load extension "l4d2_bugfixes.ext":
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...&postcount=301

Quote:
[SM] Failed to load plugin "lfd_both_fixUpgradePack.smx": Unable to load plugin (bad header).
download sp file and comiple by yourself

Quote:
[SM] Unable to load plugin "l4dmultislots.smx": Native "NextBotCreatePlayerBotSurvivorBot" was not found
please read the -require- part

Quote:
[SM] Unable to load plugin "survivor_hunter_pounced_clones_fix.smx": Could not find required plugin "sceneprocessor"
The description in main post clearly tells you "This plugin requires Scene Processor to compile and Scene Processor.smx to function."

Last edited by HarryPotter; 07-11-2021 at 10:29.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2021 , 12:01   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
6 - This is fixed by one of the previous updates, I think. At least it seems like it cuz I can hear the voices of the clones come from their own and not the original actor anymore.
It seems that you are right, after I remove the plugin, voices of the clones come from the correct owner, don't know they already fixed
Old 01-24-2022 , 00:16   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
8+ survivors in coop (Including 5+ players fix) [2022/1/22 updated]

-Prepare-
Sourcemod
Metamod
DHooks (Experimental Dynamic Detour support) extension. (if you install SourceMod >=1.11.6820, then don't install)
Stripper:Source
[L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct

-Install-
1. l4dtoolz EXTENSION: Unlock server limit
*) write down cvars in cfg/server.cfg (if you are dedicated servers) or in cfg/listenserver.cfg (if you are listen servers) (if file doesn't exist, create it)
PHP Code:
sv_maxplayers 8 // 8 players can join the server, set number whatever you like (range 4 to 32)
sv_visiblemaxplayers 8 //number is same as above
sv_removehumanlimit 1 //remove kick for players  when they are more than 8 for vs and 4 for coop
sv_force_unreserved 1 //your server will stay unreserved and allow players to connect using connect command, this command sets.

sm_cvar precache_all_survivors 1 // Precache/Load all models of survivors to prevent crash
sm_cvar sv_consistency 0 // the server enforces file consistency (1: Enable, 0: Disable) 
2. l4dmultislots (Harry version): Allows additional survivor players in coop/survival/realism when 5+ player joins the server.

3. Defib_Fix: Fixes valve's defib not defibbing correct survivor, sometimes even reviving an alive player

4. Survivor Identity Fix for 5+ Survivors (Shadowysn version): Fix bug where a survivor will change identity when a player connects/disconnects if there are 5+ survivors

5. Wrong Voice Owner Fix: When two or more same characters in the game only 1 become source of voices from all same characters (Valve already fixed)

6. Survivor_AFK_Fix: Fixes survivor going AFK game function.

7. lfd_both_fixUpgradePack (Harry version): Fixes upgrade packs pickup bug when there are 5+ survivors

8-A. 8+ players Bug Fixes EXTENSION (Windows, Linux):
1) Survivor finale score bug
2) Charger stop bug
3) Witch incorrect player attack

Or

8-B. Left-4-fix by Lux
1) Better_Charger_Collision+patch: Fixes charging only allowing to hit 1 of each survivor character index and allows charger smashing into the same survivor more than once, survivors no longer become a brick wall after being charger smashed once.
2) witch_target_patch: Fixes witch going after wrong clone survivor

9. (Windows servers only) Real Zoey Unlock: Unlocks Zoey. No bugs. No crashes. No fakes. The Real Deal.

-Optional-
10. Dialogue Criteria Fix: For servers that spawn all 8 survivors if you want them to interact more in campaigns instead of being almost always mute.

11. Real Survivor Mourn Fix: With this, L4D1 survivors should be able to mourn each other again and L4D2 survivors will be able to mourn them upon seeing their corpses. Both bug-free.

12. Scene Adjustments/Fixes: Attempts to fix mourning/friendly fire for 5+ survivors as well as Zoey's pounced screams. Doesn't work in listen server

13. Survivor Clones Hunter Pounced Warning Fix: This plugin Re-uses the Generic Hunter Pounced lines from C1M1 so that Nick, Ellis and Coach can warn for a Hunter Pouncing their clones on server with 8+ players where multiple survivor clones are a frequent thing. Doesn't work in listen server

14. Team Kill Reactions Vocalize Fix: There are unused lines for all 8 survivors where they react to players team killing each other, this plugin restores these reactions. Doesn't work in listen server

15. Save Weapon (Co-op) (Harry version): L4D2 coop save weapon when map transition if more than 4 players

16. [L4D2]Character_manager: l4d1+l4d2 survivors in game
*) The Passing Fix - download "Stripper_passingfix.7z" for the passing to prevent players using L4D1 characters from being teleported/killed in this campaign.
*) Remove no.4 Survivor Identity Fix for 5+ Survivors while using this plugin

17. 8 survivors in rescue vehicle: Fixes Whenever more than four survivors enter a rescue vehicle, four more survivors are left behind and die.

18. Remove Lobby Reservation (Silvers Version): Once all the lobby players are connected, it will automatically remove the lobby reservation. Doesn't work in listen server

-Fun-
1. Survivor Respawn (Marttt Version): When a Survivor dies, is hanging, or is incapped, will respawn after a period of time.

2. M60_GrenadeLauncher_patches: Allows M60 and Grenade Launcher to function as any other weapon. Not dropping on empty and picking up ammo to refill

3. Infected Bots Control Improved: Spawns infected bots in L4D1 versus, and gives greater control of the infected bots in L4D1/L4D2 without being limited by the director.

4. L4D2 Survivors And Infected Shop Improved: Killing zombies and infected to earn credits, use !buy to purchase weapons and items.

5. Lockdown System Improved: When someone tries to open end saferoom door, it will stay closed until a certain amount of time has passed. All the survivors need to do is to survive the incoming waves of mob and tanks.

6. Adrenaline & Pills Powerups Improved: On the use of Adrenaline & Pain Pills, various actions are performed faster (Reloading, weapon firing, and melee swinging)

7. L4D2 gifts: Drop gifts (touch gift to earn reward) when a special infected or a witch/tank killed by survivor.

8. deathcheck: Prevents mission loss(Round_End) until all human players have died.

9. CSO SupplyBox: Supply boxes are dropped randomly in the map every certain seconds to provide support for the fight against the zombies.

10. L4D2-Unlimited-Map: Original L4D2 maps are modified in this config by Harry. Create the Unlimited Map.
Thank you for your works, using your guide and it's working perfectly, i have a question, is it okay if I use some plugin that allows players to change characters like Merudo's fork one. I'm wondering if it causes some issues in your builds or not

Last edited by strikeraot; 01-24-2022 at 01:50.
HarryPotter
Veteran Member
Old 01-24-2022 , 00:43   Re: What's the simplest and no major problem The Solution of 8-survivals-coop?
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraot View Post
I'm wondering if it causes some issues in your builds
what issues? example?