Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
Gameplay
Plugin Game:
Left 4 Dead
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:
    Plugin Description:
    Allows bots to shoot while a PipeBomb projectile is active on the map.
    Old 07-13-2021 , 17:00   [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (2.0) [28-Sep-2021]
    Reply With Quote #1

About:
    • Allows bots to shoot while a PipeBomb projectile is active on the map.

Cvars:

Saved to l4d_pipebomb_ignore.cfg in your servers \cfg\sourcemod\ folder.

PHP Code:
    // 0=Plugin off, 1=Plugin on.
    l4d_pipebomb_ignore_allow "1"

// Turn on the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = all).
    l4d_pipebomb_ignore_modes ""

// Turn off the plugin in these game modes, separate by commas (no spaces). (Empty = none).
    l4d_pipebomb_ignore_modes_off ""

// Turn on the plugin in these game modes. 0=All, 1=Coop, 2=Survival, 4=Versus, 8=Scavenge. Add numbers together.
    l4d_pipebomb_ignore_modes_tog "0"

// Survivor Shove plugin version.
    l4d_pipebomb_ignore_version 

Changes:
    Code:
    2.0 (28-Sep-2021)
        - New method of patching the game.
        - Now requires DHooks.
        - Fixed common ignoring the pipebomb when Survivors are vomited on. Thanks to "Maur0" for reporting.

1.1 (14-Jul-2021)
        - Compatibility update for "Common Infected - Damage Received" and "PipeBomb Damage Modifier" plugins.

1.0 (13-Jul-2021)
        - Initial release.

Requirements:

Installation:
    DO NOT click 'Get Plugin' or it will fail to compile because this plugin requires DHooks!
    1. Download the .smx file and put into your servers \addons\sourcemod\plugins folder.
    2. Download the .txt gamedata file and put into your servers \addons\sourcemod\gamedata\ folder.
    Attached Files
    File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_pipebomb_ignore.sp - 1194 views - 8.6 KB)
    File Type: txt l4d_pipebomb_ignore.txt (1.3 KB, 3370 views)
    File Type: smx l4d_pipebomb_ignore.smx (5.7 KB, 3171 views)

Last edited by Silvers; 09-07-2023 at 22:08.
    HarryPotter
    Veteran Member
    Old 07-13-2021 , 22:51   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.0) [13-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #2

Holy damn! this is exactly what I want
    Thanks, silvers
    Old 07-14-2021 , 00:27   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.0) [13-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #3

Making Test Video for ya

~Creating vid~
    ~Uploading vid~
    ~Video is up and ready ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8dRuOpA_LM

~Error log~ none =D

Last edited by sonic155; 07-14-2021 at 00:30. Reason: update / adding video
    Momodo303
    Old 07-15-2021 , 02:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.1) [14-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #4

Awesome, Great to see it.
    JudithGLucus
    Old 08-30-2021 , 13:48   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.1) [14-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #5

Olá, sou um estudante universitário e atualmente estou estudando em casa por causa do bloqueio na minha cidade. Por causa disso, eu estava ficando entediado em casa e encontrava jogos muito legais online. Fiquei ocupado esses dias porque tenho que escrever tarefas. Fico feliz por ter encontrado o link https://olatcc.com.br/minuscula-para-maiuscula no qual posso verificar erros de letras maiúsculas e minúsculas em minha tarefa, o que eu faço mais. E por isso, quero comprar um bot para o meu jogo e serei grato a você se me ajudar a procurá-lo.

Last edited by JudithGLucus; 09-01-2021 at 13:54.
    Sunyata
    Old 09-13-2021 , 09:25   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.1) [14-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #6

Thanks for this plugin Silvers...it's very much appreciated. Awesome work.
    Maur0
    Old 09-27-2021 , 00:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.1) [14-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #7

Hi Silvers I just encountered an issue the moment I retested the L4D2 and suddenly noticed something weird about the Common Infected. When I have this plugin activated, the Commons ignore the Pipebomb when a Survivor is vomited by a Boomer.

This makes it similar to Vomitjar, when just someone is covered in Boomer vomit and throws the Bilebombs, the Commons ignore it. Now it happens to me with the Pipebomb when I have this plugin activated.

I hope you know how to solve this error, because it would be weird that the commons also ignore the pipebomb. Thanks.
    HarryPotter
    Veteran Member
    Old 09-27-2021 , 07:16   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.1) [14-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Maur0 View Post
    Hi Silvers I just encountered an issue the moment I retested the L4D2 and suddenly noticed something weird about the Common Infected. When I have this plugin activated, the Commons ignore the Pipebomb when a Survivor is vomited by a Boomer.

This makes it similar to Vomitjar, when just someone is covered in Boomer vomit and throws the Bilebombs, the Commons ignore it. Now it happens to me with the Pipebomb when I have this plugin activated.

I hope you know how to solve this error, because it would be weird that the commons also ignore the pipebomb. Thanks.
    you are right, I have same issue here.
    Old 09-27-2021 , 17:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (1.1) [14-Jul-2021]
    Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
    Originally Posted by HarryPotter View Post
    you are right, I have same issue here.
    I also did not notice this error, because they had the "UnVomit - Remove Boomer Screen Effect" plugin installed before and that prevents the Commons from focusing on the Vomitjar and Pipebomb, instead of the vomited survivor.

But without that plugin, the commons now ignores the pipebomb when someone is vomited :/

Last edited by Maur0; 09-27-2021 at 17:30.
    Silvers
    SourceMod Plugin Approver
    Old 09-27-2021 , 22:33   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Bots Ignore PipeBombs and Shoot (2.0) [28-Sep-2021]
    Reply With Quote #10

Code:
    2.0 (28-Sep-2021)
        - New method of patching the game.
        - Now requires DHooks.
        - Fixed common ignoring the pipebomb when Survivors are vomited on. Thanks to "Maur0" for reporting.