Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Zombie Plague 1.2.1 (Updated 01-Mar-2023)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
xkonsole
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-14-2018 , 18:10   Re: [CS:GO] Experimental: Zombie Plague 8.0.3
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubka View Post
1. Module use the static chas, to have more faster reading in module, Try to remove ROUND_COUNTER_SOUNDS to remove sound or now it will be enought to set zp_help_message to disable counter, i will look on that kind of problem later if iy will still exist in 8.0.4

2. I dont know the arms, it just prop, i am wont have access to modify them using other things, problem can be with the deploy that it update transmit state and show the custom arms but arms set on deploy so i dont know, i will look later on that, custom weapons models wont support arms at all, but standart arms should work, they even work now with standart models
Ok, disabling of zp_help_message is not an option.
Is there any way to disable target's health when you shoot them? I tried removing line 247 from damage.cpp (which is
Spoiler
),
but then got this in server console after recompile of zbm3_core.sp

Spoiler

Aaand ROUND_START_SOUNDS still don't work. Triple checked that already. They are in sounds.ini, correct names, being downloaded to client and plays fine through client's console. alas, not in mod. I even made them same length as default ones. Any suggestions on this one as well?