Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Nexus League team members wanted | A new match system being developed by NexusNation

Post New Thread Reply   

WardPearce
Old 05-01-2021 , 18:12   Nexus League team members wanted | A new match system being developed by NexusNation
Reply With Quote #1

Greetings,
I'm the creator of SQLMatches & head developer over at Nexus League, a new match system being created by NexusNation. Currently we're a small development team consisting of me & another developer.

Of recent our code base has gotten to a point where we feel comfortable introducing new developers to the project.

About the system:
Nexus League consistent of 2 parts, our community & our API.
This isn't just some stupid match system built using get5, but is completely new & coded in house using modern & scalable technologies. We're aiming to become a competitor to ESEA & Faceit by targeting marketplaces they haven't reached.

Work in progress frontend preview

API side:
The API side of Nexus League is a collection of utilities what makes developing / hosting your own match system easy. E.g. We handle server creation, whitelisting, detecting cheaters, demo recording, player stats recording etc.
At launch the API will support hosting servers in all major regions.

Community side:
The community side of Nexus League is a pug & tournament platform built off our API for players within EU, with plans to later expand to NA & OCE.

Developers wanted:
Currently the majority*of Nexus League is competed, with the match system & API being basically done.

We're looking for
- A developer with Vuejs experience.
- A python developer, experience with asyncio/discord.py would be a bonus.
- Sourcemod developer, experience with modern sourcemod syntax.
- Anyone who thinks they have something to offer the project

Compensation
Nexus League is primarily a passion project what's been worked on & off for around 3 years now.

We aren't looking to hire developers, but more expand the offer for someone to become a member of the Nexus League team.

We aren't wanting to find some sucker to develop this whole system for us while we sit back & drink tea. But instead find someone to work along with us, doing parts of the project they want to help with.

Of course compensation would come later on if we found success, if not the project will most likely be open sourced. I'm happy to talk more about compensation once you reach out!

Email me at: [email protected]
Discord: Ward#0001

Thanks for reading <3

Last edited by WardPearce; 05-03-2021 at 08:08.