Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.2.6, 24/01/2016)

Post New Thread Reply   

h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-16-2015 , 18:25   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #151

Yup that's what I'll do!

ETA: this week-end.
gorgitko
Old 03-16-2015 , 19:26   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #152

Thank you very much!
Creampuffyness
Old 03-16-2015 , 20:16   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #153

Anyone else having issues with !servers? It seems to work fine on some of my servers, but on others, the list takes a strangely long time to load, if at all. I'm talk 30 seconds to more than a minute. I can verify the plugins are loaded, just no response. Other servers can still connect to the problem server, and it updates in the database. I have the exact same config, database file, and plugin files on all my servers. Only different is ip.cfg in /cfg/redirect. Its getting to the point where my users are always asking if it is broken.
Old 03-17-2015 , 03:25   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgitko View Post
Thank you very much!
Thinking about it, this might be more complex that I thought, stay tuned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creampuffyness View Post
Anyone else having issues with !servers? It seems to work fine on some of my servers, but on others, the list takes a strangely long time to load, if at all. I'm talk 30 seconds to more than a minute. I can verify the plugins are loaded, just no response. Other servers can still connect to the problem server, and it updates in the database. I have the exact same config, database file, and plugin files on all my servers. Only different is ip.cfg in /cfg/redirect. Its getting to the point where my users are always asking if it is broken.
If the servers menu shows, but servers are in "Refreshing info...", this is a slow network connection between the querying server and querid servers.
If the menu takes time to show up, it is a slow network connection between querying server and mySQL, or an overloaded mySQL db
Bubka3
Sir Buzz Killington, Esq.
Old 03-17-2015 , 17:43   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #155

It's a shame. This is a very nice plugin but your chat messages are atrocious.

Taking up 4 lines for a simple message is not the way to go. Not to mention the weird indentation.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-17-2015 , 18:11   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #156

I think the indentation is due to sentences being formated for CS:GO, this can be changed in the translation file.
For the number of lines, I like it like that, but I could make a shortened version.
Bubka3
Sir Buzz Killington, Esq.
Old 03-17-2015 , 18:13   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #157

I actually tried to compile this myself without any changes to see if I can fix that chat spam problem I have with it but I got a whole slew of errors. I am assuming this plugin is not compatible with the 1.7.0 compiler.

Code:
SourcePawn Compiler 1.7.0
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase
Copyright (c) 2004-2014 AlliedModders LLC

redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(177) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(177) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(182) : error 130: cannot coerce functions to values
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(183) : error 130: cannot coerce functions to values
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(184) : error 130: cannot coerce functions to values
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(214) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "buffer")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(242) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(244) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(258) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(260) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(272) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(274) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(350) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "socketAddress")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(355) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "socketIp")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(373) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "serverPassword")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(447) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "buffer")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(459) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "buffer")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(482) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(482) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(507) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "buffer")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(706) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(706) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(732) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "packet")
redirect/rcon_sockets.sp(779) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "buffer")
redirect/server_a2s_info.sp(63) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/server_a2s_info.sp(64) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/paginated_panels.sp(114) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "displayStr")
redirect/paginated_panels.sp(189) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "displayStr")
redirect/paginated_panels.sp(466) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(217) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(288) : warning 213: tag mismatch
redirect/database.sp(289) : warning 213: tag mismatch
redirect/database.sp(293) : warning 213: tag mismatch
redirect/database.sp(296) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(307) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(319) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(331) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(405) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(479) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(491) : error 173: 'private' is a newly reserved keyword that may be used in the future; use a different name as an identifier
redirect/database.sp(498) : error 173: 'private' is a newly reserved keyword that may be used in the future; use a different name as an identifier
redirect/database.sp(503) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(582) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(594) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(606) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect/database.sp(715) : warning 237: coercing functions to and from primitives is unsupported and will be removed in the future
redirect.sp(223) : error 163: indeterminate array size in "sizeof" expression (symbol "ip")
redirect.sp(371) : warning 234: symbol "GetClientAuthString" is marked as deprecated: Use GetClientAuthId
redirect.sp(420) : warning 234: symbol "GetClientAuthString" is marked as deprecated: Use GetClientAuthId
However, if you can make a one line mode with translations support that'd be awesome. Could get the message exactly how I want it.

Last edited by Bubka3; 03-17-2015 at 18:17.
h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-17-2015 , 18:16   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #158

Yup you'll need an 1.6 compiler!
I won't port any of my plugin to 1.7 unless those syntax change actually brings me benefit over the amount of work, which I feel is not the case atm.
dom3lek
Old 03-18-2015 , 14:28   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #159

Trying to install steambot.

h3bus
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-19-2015 , 03:16   Re: [ANY] Server Redirect - A full featured server listing/hoper (v0.1.2, 29/01/2015)
Reply With Quote #160

If you are on ubuntu, did you execute
Code:
sudo apt-get install python python-requests python-pycrypto python-gevent python-protobuf
If you are on an other os, which one?
You might need to install pip, then the required packages.