Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

VIP Plugin v1.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   Event Related       
eyal282
Veteran Member
Old 10-14-2016 , 11:20   VIP Plugin v1.0
Reply With Quote #1

This plugin is a copy of another plugin, only that this one covers the reason the other one wasn't approved. This is where I used most content. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=209501

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkolix View Post
P.S. I am willing to help you guys. I really appreciate for every bug/glitch report. If you want to remake it, be my guest and you don't understand something, just contact me through skype: unkolix
I remade the plugin, hope you'll see it

Cvars:
    • vip_grenades - Gives grenades ( He, 2FB, Smoke ) on spawn.
    • vip_defuse - Gives defuse & armour.
    • vip_cash - Gives extra cash for killing.
    • vip_health - Gives health for killing.
    • vip_sniper - Enables snipers for VIP.
    • vip_menu - Enables a menu of weapons once every two rounds for VIP.

Each cvar until now: ( Default: 1 )
    0 - Disables for every player ( vip_sniper will act as an anti AWP plugin )
    1 - Enables only for VIP.
    2 - Enables for all players ( I got this idea here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=119140 )

• vip_cash_amount <amount> - Sets the amount of extra cash earned on kill. ( Default: 500 )
    • vip_cash_hs <amount> - Sets the amount of extra cash earned on headshot kill. ( Default: 800 )
    • vip_health_amount <amount - Sets the amount of health earned on kill. ( Default: 15 )
    • vip_health_hs <amount - Sets the amount of health earned on headshot kill. ( Default: 30 )
    • amx_prefix_cvar [PREFIX] - Sets the prefix that is shown in ColorChat.
    • vip_contact [SteamName] - Sets the steam ( or any other method ) account to contact if you want VIP.
    • vip_contact_type [Steam] - Sets the method of contact ( Default: Steam )
    • vip_wantvip_delay <delay> - Sets the amount of time between any advertisement of the command /wantvip. ( Default: 100 )

Commands:
    • amx_set_vip <name/"steamid"/#authid> 1/0 - Gives / Takes VIP Access from a player ( SteamID works as offline. )

Features:
    • 1. You can edit every privilege by cvar.
    • 2. You can allow all players a privilege that is limited to VIP via cvar.
    • 3. You can set VIP in-game without the need for a flag ( Saved on FVault )
    • 4. VIP Menu every other round that contains AK, M4A1, AWP, GALIL, FAMAS ( AWP won't appear if the cvar of AWP is off ), each weapon is accompanied by a deagle.
    • 5. On spawn: He Grenade, 2 Flashbangs, Smoke Grenade, Defuse, Full Armour & Vest.
    • 6. On Kill: Extra 500$ cash and 15 health regeneration.
    • 7. On Headshot Kill: Extra 800$ cash and 30 health regeneration.
    • 8. Multiple languages that are set according to the player's settings ( amx_language / amx_langmenu ) ( You can change in line 12 LANG_TYPE from LANG_PLAYER to LANG_SERVER to enforce all players to use the server's language ( and lose me as a player of your server when I switch from non-steam to steam ) )

To Do:
    • 1. Maybe add reserve slot.
    • 2. Request translations ( if ) after the plugin gets approved and no more edits are necessary.
    • 3. Nothing
Attached Files
File Type: txt VIP.txt (1.0 KB, 178 views)
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (VIP.sma - 746 views - 12.3 KB)

Last edited by eyal282; 10-14-2016 at 13:14.
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-14-2016 , 14:13   Re: VIP Plugin v1.0
Reply With Quote #2

No, no more vip plugins please. They are all the same, some money for kills, guns, health.