Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Superhero mod, Monstermod, Podbots

Post New Thread Reply   

ziecore
Old 12-23-2005 , 17:07   Superhero mod, Monstermod, Podbots
Reply With Quote #1

Hey all, i got some stuff i need help with. First when i installed superhero mod my bots stoped working, The podbots. Anyone knows if i can fix this? And alsow i got monstermod, but when i typ "monster" in console it sais unknows command, Im running a dedicated server just so you know. But monstermod seems to be working cause "skeletor" or some superhero that spawns monster is working. Can anyone help me plz?
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 12-23-2005 , 17:33  
Reply With Quote #2

1. Make sure you are using podbot for metamod, if you are make sure it's running 'meta list' in server console.
2. moster commands can only be used in server console, unlesss you get a plugin for the commands or use 'amx_rcon monster blah' and you can only use what has been precached.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2005 , 23:54  
Reply With Quote #3

Like vittu said you need the podbot for metamod. Cause if you just use podbot, it's loaded from liblist.gam, but if you have the metamod version, it's loaded by the plugins.ini of metamod ;)
ziecore
Old 12-24-2005 , 05:47  
Reply With Quote #4

I am using Pods for metamod, They werer working OK before i installed superhero mod, And Thanks vittu for the info and Doom too. Tell me, do you think its fair that the Amxmodx forums administrators delete my post when it was in off toptic? I wrote the exact same txt there as i did here.
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 12-24-2005 , 05:48  
Reply With Quote #5

Have you wrote the direction of the podbot.dll into the metamod plugins.ini, if yes, type 'meta list' into your server console...
ziecore
Old 12-24-2005 , 06:01  
Reply With Quote #6

Ah, theres the problem, there was something wrong with the plugins.ini in metamod, it was addons\pobbot\dlls\pobbot_mm.dll

i should have been

addons\pobbot\pobbot_mm.dll

thx people