Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Soccer Jam v2.07a

Post New Thread Reply   

Danyel80
Old 02-01-2014 , 13:24   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #701

I 'm glad to find this game. It's funny and i will play it.
Old 04-13-2014 , 03:06   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #702

Hello everyone, i don't want to bump this but i do not know where else to post about this. I have added soccerjam to my server. Everything is working perfectly as it should but for some reason neither me nor anyone who connects can kick the ball. Everything else is fine but the ball can not be kicked! pressing use (binded to e) has no effect and if an opposing player tries to steal the ball by walking through the person with the ball, the ball does not get in his control , it remains with that guy until he dies or is killed. So i need help that how do i kick it and make everyone able to steal the ball. i have made no changes to original plugin, none at all. I am running latest metamod 1.21-am and 1.82 amx. Thanks
Vivo
Old 06-12-2014 , 06:01   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #703

Soccer Jam - Forums are dead, and this will be alive now for The World Cup xD
CSGO: 185.107.96.150:27015 or viruses.ga:27015
TeamSpeak3: 185.107.96.150:9987 or viruses.ga
Welcome! Good luck and have fun enjoy your time.
TheAutomatiK
Old 06-12-2014 , 08:30   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #704

hello, AutomatiK here, where is the option to search within this thread alone for all mentions of "tournament" i have put in all the folders except dont know where to put commands.html, there are no other html files in the cstrike or server hlds folder

tanx,
KbX
TheAutomatiK
Old 06-12-2014 , 08:43   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #705

i would invite the fine people here to come spec (or hayyy maybe even bring your clan or just yourself join in one of the clans as the sole ForeignPlayer allowed (like IPL). Here are the links hope it's not considered spamming coz i'm hyperactive and i want to be #1 in SJ in the World. No kidding. -.- jmb145 steam id/AutomatiK

ok here are the many forums and groups and socials:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/306322689515459/
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/sjwc
twitch.tv/theautomatik
https://www.facebook.com/sjwc2014 (with your kind permission oh most generous genius creator of this awesome mod which i hope becomes a full-fledged game like cz etc, i for one am prepared to slave at even less than an indian techie does in silicon valley (:p lulz) no really i want this game made it will outsell cs 1.6 i gua.ran.tee.eE. your permission regarding claiming the page that says "Soccerjam" World Cup 2014, so if you prefer not, then i wont use it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/battlegroundgaming/
here's the link to the registration google doc in case u wanna join in, this is like the IPL, i will later be organising the Champions League which has international teams as well. Or if you all want i am ready to devote time to putting up the best Soccerjam World Cup alongside BRazil 2014, for a measly 1 bitcoin. :p : )

tankx,
kbx aka automatik aka kbxads aka kbxadz aka kbx911
TheAutomatiK
Old 06-12-2014 , 15:55   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #706

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepha View Post
Yes, you are right. Thus the one who the first will seize a ball, cannot hammer in it into gate of the opponent at once. The ball will jump aside from gate. The goal is possible only after 2-3 passes between the when activate powerplay
cool idea, pplugin?
TheAutomatiK
Old 06-18-2014 , 08:05   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #707

hey guys, whoever would like to can read my ideas and comment with their own, on the following Google Doc for Ideas To Improve The Next Version of SoccerJam for Half-Life Engine (maybe even full game/mod) - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
FORLOCOS
Old 07-02-2014 , 00:54   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #708

nice plugin
FORLOCOS
Old 07-02-2014 , 00:57   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #709

TheAutomatiK
Old 07-02-2014 , 01:33   Re: Soccer Jam v2.07a
Reply With Quote #710

guys, before the final goal is scored in FIFA Brazil, i would like to launch Soccerjam World Cup 2014 with a prize pot of either $1000 or 5k or 10k whatever i can manage from a sponsor. I'm trying my best, if anyone is also interested in organising it i would be happy to assist/support you, i prefer playing the game rather than running the game. [email protected]