Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-04-2009 , 20:35   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #81

Wow i really have some nasty problems now...

I restarted the server. The server wouldnt come back up...
I stopped it and restarted it finally came up.
Then when logging in it turned out elo stats were running?????
I turned that plugin off with the plugin manager. When checking the FTP server i saw the elo plugin file but i could not delete it. When i disconnected and logged in again it was gone...

After this i could not get the N1G plugin to work anymore, not locally and not remote on the MySQL server. I tried this by changing the databases.cfg and reloading the plugin.

When looking at the error log i saw this:

L 12/04/2009 - 20:168: [SM] Native "SQL_TQuery" reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 12/04/2009 - 20:168: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "n1g-tf2-stats.smx":
L 12/04/2009 - 20:168: [SM] [0] Line 2797, G:\Users\Raphael\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\TF2-Stats-V5.0\plugin\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\n1g-tf2-stats.sp::createdbtables()

So what does that error mean? Even when trying the normal databases.cfg it would not work again. Or should i reboot the entire server to get that working again instead of just reloading the plugin?

I deleted the entire MySQL database on the webserver but no luck there. Any suggestions are welcome...
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
SCE_Ghost
Old 12-04-2009 , 23:29   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #82

past me..
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 12-05-2009 , 00:12   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #83

That error means that the database handle is invalid.
You would get that error if you specified a non-existent database...
Old 12-05-2009 , 07:43   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #84

The strange thing is that i did not change anything to my database, so why would it give me an 'invalid datbase handle' error?

So here is what i did to make it easy:

-deleted all databases in cpanel
-deleted all users
-created a new database called pulpfor1_tf2statsx
-created a new user and added this to the database with all priviliges
-deleted the entire tf2stats dir on the webserver
-downloaded the tf2stats webinterface 6.5.2 from this forum topic
-downloaded the corrected files from SCE ghost
-uploaded the webinterface with corrected files to the webserver
-modified settings.php with correct database and user info
-seems to display normal: http://www.pulpfortress.com/tf2stats/
-modified on the gameserver the databases.cfg with the correct datbase and user info
-removed remote mysql hosts from cpanel
-added the gameserver IP 63.211.105.54 to remote access hosts in cpanel
-restarted the gameserver

Still the same error :

L 12/05/2009 - 07:41:04: [SM] Native "SQL_TQuery" reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 12/05/2009 - 07:41:04: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "n1g-tf2-stats.smx":
L 12/05/2009 - 07:41:04: [SM] [0] Line 2797, G:\Users\Raphael\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\TF2-Stats-V5.0\plugin\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\n1g-tf2-stats.sp::createdbtables()
L 12/05/2009 - 07:41:04: [SM] [1] Line 179, G:\Users\Raphael\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\TF2-Stats-V5.0\plugin\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\n1g-tf2-stats.sp::OnPluginStart()
SatlaN
Old 12-06-2009 , 08:50   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #85

I have some problems, i will be grateful if someone will help me.

so the first problem is when i m runing the server - this is like "eraserhead" problem.

L 12/06/2009 - 13:447: [GEOIP] GeoIP database info: GEO-106FREE 20091001 Build 1 Copyright (c) 2009 MaxMind Inc All Rights Reserved
L 12/06/2009 - 13:447: [SM] Unable to load extension "dbi.mysql.ext": libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to connect: Driver "mysql" not found
L 12/06/2009 - 13:447: [SM] Native "SQL_TQuery" reported: Invalid database Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 12/06/2009 - 13:447: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "n1g-tf2-stats.smx":
L 12/06/2009 - 13:447: [SM] [0] Line 2797, G:\Users\Raphael\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\TF2-Stats-V5.0\plugin\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\n1g-tf2-stats.sp::createdbtables()
L 12/06/2009 - 13:447: [SM] [1] Line 179, G:\Users\Raphael\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (4)\TF2-Stats-V5.0\plugin\tf\addons\sourcemod\scripting\n1g-tf2-stats.sp::OnPluginStart()

the second problem is on the site:

http://tf2stats.vgames.co.il/index.php

every page there and error.
i don't know if both problems are connected but i think it is.

what should i do?
and i need detailed answer plz...
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2009 , 08:58   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCE_Ghost View Post
Here ya go. Just replace your existing files.

I would still focus on making a better instruction sheet so you not constantly having to answer questions. This mod is awesome btw, way better than hlstats, great job just needs a nice bow on top ;)
Hi SatlaN,

Your problem is a bit different then mine because i don't have this error:

L 12/06/2009 - 13:447: [SM] Unable to load extension "dbi.mysql.ext": libz.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Failed to connect: Driver "mysql" not found

Is this your own server you are hosting the game on or a paid gameserver?

You can fix the PHP errors on the web pages with the modified files Ghost made, hope you can find them in this quote otherwise go to page 6 of this thread.
SatlaN
Old 12-06-2009 , 09:37   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #87

Thank, but it didn't help :/
i switched the files with the fixed files and it didn't solved the problem.
same problem with the site.

and about the server, i can get access where ever i need, but i need a solution for that.

what can i do that will solve those problems?
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2009 , 09:52   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #88

Did you do a refresh. I dunno what the cause is of those PHP errors. I think Darthninja or Ghost can help you with that but i had the same and replacing my html files with the once ghost made solved the PHP errors for me as you can see on my page.

About the connection issue it clearly states that the Mysql driver is missing so that should be easier to fix then my problem. That is why i asked where you hosted your gameserver because that means you have to either fix that yourself or your provider has to fix it.
SatlaN
Old 12-06-2009 , 10:12   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by eraserhead View Post
Did you do a refresh. I dunno what the cause is of those PHP errors. I think Darthninja or Ghost can help you with that but i had the same and replacing my html files with the once ghost made solved the PHP errors for me as you can see on my page.

About the connection issue it clearly states that the Mysql driver is missing so that should be easier to fix then my problem. That is why i asked where you hosted your gameserver because that means you have to either fix that yourself or your provider has to fix it.
ok that wierd, you saying that u don't have the PHP errors but when i am getting into your site i am getting the same errors. :/

My provider need help to solve that problem that why i am asking for a solution .
so?
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2009 , 11:35   Re: TF2 Stats With Web Ranking and Item Logger
Reply With Quote #90

You are right, i see now that i have the same errors. Before that i had php errors on the main page but those were solved with ghosts files. I suppose these errors are just because there is no DB connectivity. So now we have the same symptoms but still two different problems. You just have to make sure you have that MySQL driver, sounds easier then my problem. Don't understand you last question.