Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016]

Post New Thread Reply   

Chaosxk
Veteran Member
Old 11-19-2016 , 21:59   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misc View Post
Is there any way to add a restriction so that only one boss can be active at a time?

Feedback for default config files: the boss coords for 2fort are all off. These coords work:
Also, the HHH seems to have his own default coords which I recommend commenting out.
Only 1 automatic boss can be spawned (Unless "Horde" is set to more than 1)
If your talking about command specific spawning, then no there are no restrictions to that as that is an admin command.

The 2fort config coords were just random values to show as an example, but i appreciate it and will put your changes in the configs in next update. Also the HHH default coordinates were another example i put that i forgot to comment out. Thanks for the feedback.
Old 11-23-2016 , 21:37   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #302

Thanks for the reply. The plugin seems to be stable and the new bosses look good :-)

The only issue I've seen is that Monoculus seems to have 2 overlapping models. I can see the one with the hat and then another one bobbing back and forth when shooting rockets.
Chaosxk
Veteran Member
Old 11-25-2016 , 19:46   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #303

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misc View Post
Thanks for the reply. The plugin seems to be stable and the new bosses look good :-)

The only issue I've seen is that Monoculus seems to have 2 overlapping models. I can see the one with the hat and then another one bobbing back and forth when shooting rockets.
Has been fixed in the Github link, but plugin overall is unstable at the moment.
Old 12-01-2016 , 21:59   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #304

This looks pretty spiffy - been trying to install this but when I refresh the plugins I am getting a error message..

[SM] Unable to load plugin "bossspawner.smx": Native "DataPack.DataPack" was not found
[SM] The plugin list has been refreshed and reloaded.

Any ideas on how I may resolve this?
Chaosxk
Veteran Member
Old 12-02-2016 , 01:05   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #305

Quote:
Originally Posted by xF . Tick Tock Man View Post
This looks pretty spiffy - been trying to install this but when I refresh the plugins I am getting a error message..

[SM] Unable to load plugin "bossspawner.smx": Native "DataPack.DataPack" was not found
[SM] The plugin list has been refreshed and reloaded.

Any ideas on how I may resolve this?
The DataPack Natives weren't implemented until SourceMod 1.8, so make sure your running the latest SourceMod 1.8+ build.
Old 12-03-2016 , 00:42   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #306

I am running the latest version of SM - ran the update once more to be sure - still getting the same message..

Any other ideas I might try?
ddhoward
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2016 , 01:49   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by xF . Tick Tock Man View Post
I am running the latest version of SM - ran the update once more to be sure - still getting the same message..

Any other ideas I might try?
What version, specifically, are you running?

Please copy/paste the output of "sm_rcon sm version" here.
Old 12-20-2016 , 08:49   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #308

Hi.
Lately Im in TF2's serverworld, and 've seen your plugin. So downloaded installed and configured to fit a less popular server, then when testing it, I discovered, that except vanilla bosses, they are lying on the ground...I tried to position them when they spawn and tried to auto-spawn them but non of the mentioned worked out well. No errors so I dont know what to do. Everything must be right, since I tried to use the nonconfigured one and it didn't work just like the other one.
And yes I have a .nav file.
Regards: G-H0st
Chaosxk
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2016 , 15:42   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #309

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.GhostMister View Post
Hi.
Lately Im in TF2's serverworld, and 've seen your plugin. So downloaded installed and configured to fit a less popular server, then when testing it, I discovered, that except vanilla bosses, they are lying on the ground...I tried to position them when they spawn and tried to auto-spawn them but non of the mentioned worked out well. No errors so I dont know what to do. Everything must be right, since I tried to use the nonconfigured one and it didn't work just like the other one.
And yes I have a .nav file.
Regards: G-H0st

That problem was fixed on version 5.0+.

Download bossspawner5.0.2.7z.
Old 12-21-2016 , 06:12   Re: [TF2] Custom Boss Spawner (v.5.0.2) [11/13/2016] ~ 13 new bosses!
Reply With Quote #310

You don't have to use
Code:
GetClientName(client, name, sizeof(name));
to print a client's name.
You can use %N.
Code:
CPrintToChatAll("{frozen}[Boss] {orange}%N has casted a vote! %d%% out of %d%% is needed to start a vote!", client, percentage, gMinVotes);