Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2] Dodgeball Redux - Updated: bugfixes and QoL changes (v0.3.2, 2020-11-23)

Post New Thread Reply   

Misc
Old 06-25-2016 , 21:16   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #271

After the Tf2 update the plugin spams one sound clip over and over quickly. This continues until enough people are in game to play. After that the plugin works fine.
Nanochip
Old 06-26-2016 , 21:31   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misc View Post
After the Tf2 update the plugin spams one sound clip over and over quickly. This continues until enough people are in game to play. After that the plugin works fine.
Yeah, Valve screwed up arena mode, but it should be good now.
Old 06-28-2016 , 21:35   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #273

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanochip View Post
Yeah, Valve screwed up arena mode, but it should be good now.
It'll also spam console with "blah blah blah ENTITY_CHANGE_NONE but m_iObserverMode changed." every half-second. Honestly, it's not really that big of a problem on busy servers, it doesn't affect the server in any way as far as I can tell.

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it

Last edited by xXDeathreusXx; 06-28-2016 at 21:36.
Nue
Old 06-29-2016 , 07:04   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #274

I found a bug!

Whenever two or more guys dies at the same time and round ends,
1vs1 dual sound is starting and it won't end until it's done.
Also the players who died last round get 3 extra life until next round is done.

Can someone fix this bug?

Last edited by Nue; 06-29-2016 at 07:04.
xXDeathreusXx
Veteran Member
Old 07-04-2016 , 12:46   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nue View Post
I found a bug!

Whenever two or more guys dies at the same time and round ends,
1vs1 dual sound is starting and it won't end until it's done.
Also the players who died last round get 3 extra life until next round is done.

Can someone fix this bug?
Most likely due to plugins being restricted to the tick count(Read: plugins are a little bit slow), it should be checking if there's 2 or less players alive after the death event is fired before initiating anything involving players being alive

I'm a smartass by nature, get used to it

Last edited by xXDeathreusXx; 07-04-2016 at 12:56.
Nimdaa
Old 07-16-2016 , 16:55   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #276

I have just set up a server with this plugin and added all the ones needed but it keeps putting into arena mode and no rockets spawn, is it a error on another plugin probably?
ToxicIMP115
Old 07-17-2016 , 16:50   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #277

Hey uhh, sorry to bother you but...Could you possibly make it so you can choose to display the rocket's current speed in MPH as opposed to Hammer Units (Or whatever unit is used in the speedometer.)
Sorry i just really want to have it in miles per hour , and i am not good enough with code to do it myself. If it is in hammer units i have an approximate conversion "equation" that brings it to Miles Per Hour, based on this right here https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...mensions#Speed

Thanks for your time
ToxicIMP115
Old 07-22-2016 , 09:29   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdaa View Post
I have just set up a server with this plugin and added all the ones needed but it keeps putting into arena mode and no rockets spawn, is it a error on another plugin probably?
Might sound dumb, but are you trying to run a tfdb map? Is your problem still going on?
marlonsw
Old 07-22-2016 , 14:06   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #279

is there any cvar to disable dodgeball?
FiXioN
Old 02-23-2017 , 12:05   Re: [TF2] Dodgeball Redux - New version Released! (with 1v1 Mode)
Reply With Quote #280

Hey, can please someone give me good "wave"/spike config? Using this plugin for a while, but cant put good settings together