Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]

Post New Thread Reply   

luciaus18
Old 12-19-2018 , 22:21   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #751

First of all I described it in like 7 lines. Then I edited because nobody said even a word. So please go to sleep. You are not even in that conversation.

And one more thing, in that case if you don't understand what "normal" means you tell me that I asked a stupid question? How about, describe it cause I don't understand. You can be polite. If you have no manners, then you become a ... You are on the same position
Read the order of the comments and who started this. It is a forum for discussions and it should be different. But all I see is that some of you are too smart and can't talk mature.

Ok, OciXCrom:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
If you're going to act like an idiot, don't ask for help.
->>>

Quote:
What kind of answer do you expect for a stupid question like that?
- Search on dictionary what hypocritical means. The long form of it. You are an example for this forum? Think twice.

Quote:
Does this question look like a "smart" question to you?
(2nd)

If you act like this with these people on the forum, maybe you retire. Is not for u. Passion for proffesion

You have no reason to blame me. You started this. You are an old member with a rank here. What expectations do you have from the others if you are not a good example for them? To talk nice to you? Hmm, think about it

Last edited by luciaus18; 12-19-2018 at 23:11.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-20-2018 , 04:25   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #752

One more break of a rule I'd say: don't blanc out your posts, but hey, who counts at all here? And this is again a sign of you being arrogant. Not everyone sits all the time around here and waits for you to ask a question!
Oh and this is an open forum, anyone can write here, just for your information.

OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2018 , 08:49   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #753

Quote:
First of all I described it in like 7 lines. Then I edited because nobody said even a word.
So you expect me to travel back in time in order to see your previous post? Has it even occurred to you that I did not see the previous version of your post? How am I even supposed to know that something else was written there? Why should I answer to a question that no longer exist? Why did you edit your comment in the first place?

Actually, the thing that got me mad was your "???" comment - there's nothing more frustrating than when a user asks a question and expects to get a reply right away. Not to mention you posted the comment 4 minutes before midnight (at least for my timezone). Nobody is obliged to sit 24/7 in the forum and read all comments, especially the ones in the "unapproved" section where most likely you won't get support for the plugins posted there.
Old 12-20-2018 , 09:17   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #754

I said in like 3 comments ago that I find the answers by myself. Except one which I writed shortly. I'm talking here about your attitude. This long story started because of you.

I was waiting too much and I asked 2 times questions. This is why I put "???" I lost my patience when I saw that nobody even say a word for 2-3 days. Then you come with this comment and tell that my question is stupid. I was angry too when I saw that nobody gives a f about my questions but I didn't come here with : "wtf guys, f you, f you, stupid forum or something like that." I know that everyone have a business or something else to do not only to stay on this forum.

One more thing, this is not your business to tell me that I posted 2 times or if it is you can do this in a good manner!!! Those who manage this forum should give me a punishment or something. Not you! You just tell me nicely and ofc I will respond on the same way

Last edited by luciaus18; 12-20-2018 at 09:19.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-20-2018 , 10:14   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #755

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciaus18 View Post
The normal save makes lag?
This was your first post here, where is the other 2 days before? Got it magically removed?

luciaus18
Old 12-20-2018 , 12:30   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #756

OciXCrm said:
Quote:
How am I even supposed to know that something else was written there? Why should I answer to a question that no longer exist? Why did you edit your comment in the first place?
I was talking about the reason for editing the first comment and I told to OciXCrom that I mentioned this, 3 comments ago. This is the comment bellow:
Quote:
Originally Posted by luciaus18 View Post
Sry to say but I asked here a lot of questions and I waited like 3 days and nobody answered. Then I edited them because I found my answers by myself.
I don't know why you come here. I have to say again that you are of out discussion "Mr.Holmes"

Last edited by luciaus18; 12-20-2018 at 12:38.
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 12-20-2018 , 13:17   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #757

1. the complete conversation beginning from your bump was in the last 3 days, so where have you been waiting at all?
2 so you found the answer to your problem and did not even thought "hey, i could tell them that i found the solution so no one needs to answer to me any more?", no you edited your post, removed the information you gave to help to fix your not existing problem any more and wrote "???"
3. then OciXCrom replied to your nothing saying comment and all you can do is saying he is arrogant. Well, you should start finding the problem on your side, not on others.
4. Usually I am here to help and support other users and this since more than 10 years now. Which was the reason i read your "request" at all and replied to it. That you did not liked it is not my problem, you can simply ignore it, which is the thing I am doing now with your further comments.

luciaus18
Old 12-20-2018 , 13:51   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #758

Learn to read or learn English. I'm done with you. I tried to explain but you are 0

Last edited by luciaus18; 12-20-2018 at 20:20.
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 12-20-2018 , 13:54   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #759

English is written with a capital "E" and the word "tryed" doesn't exist. Look at yourself in the mirror before judging someone else.

There's no point in arguing when everybody tells you the exact same thing. You're at fault, deal with it and move on. The "I'm right and everybody else is wrong" attitude won't get you anywhere.
Old 12-20-2018 , 20:19   Re: Register System V9.0 by m0skVi4a ;]
Reply With Quote #760

Wow, Mr Perfection. Y is near u and i. It happens. I was on the work and I didn't pay attention enough. I'm not native to write automatically. But I can understand, this is all you can do about it..in like 10 comments you found something to say about me xD. We don't talk about you and your attitude.
All you can do is to check some words and say "stupid questions" when you are angry? xD

Quote:
There's no point in arguing when everybody tells you the exact same thing
There are only 2 guys: you and Mordekay. You are not the whole world. Calm down

Oh no! "You said a word without capital letter." You are sad man. You make me laugh. You can't argue with me and you try to find something else to say xD. Typical for you

Last edited by luciaus18; 12-20-2018 at 20:49.